Please help me to recover my contacts in iphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack1980

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
All My contact lost while syncing my iphine 3 to new laptop with new itunes. Dear members please help me to recover my contacts

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Were you not syncing with Google or MobileMe?

The only way is to go back and sync again to your old computer, then sync to Google, and then sync to the new laptop.

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
How to Recover Contacts from iPhone

“Yesterday I update my iPhone 5 to iOS 7, what made me bothers is that all contacts were lost on iPhone after update to the latest ios system,I haven’t backup my iPhone 5 files to iTunes before upgrade,is there any program helps me recover lost contacts from iPhone 5?”

“Last night, I accidentally reset my iPhone 5S to factory default settings on my trip,unfortunately, all contacts on my iPhone 5s were lost,I can’t found any previous information on the iPhone,the contact is very important for me,contain business infor and friend's phone number. Now I'm want to recover lost contacts on iPhone 5S, I know the factory resetting can always erase previous data on iPhone and make them overwritten, but I forgot backup iPhone to computer before restore factory settings. How can I recover iPhone contacts after restoring it to factory settings without iTunes? ”

iPhone Contacts Recovery is a useful data recovery for iPhone users to recover iPhone contacts,no matter your contacts lost due to ios update, restore factory setting or accident deleted them,this iPhone data recovery software can help you get them back.With this iPhone contacts recovery, you can restore lost or deleted iPhone contacts from iTunes backup, or directly recover contacts from iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s/4 and iPhone 3gs without iTunes backup.

There are two recovery for you easy to recover lost or deleted iPhone contacts - "Recover from iTunes Backup File" and "Recover from iOS Device".

Part 1: Recover iPhone Lost Contacts from iTunes Backup

Tips: Although you have sync your iPhone to iTunes,it may backup your files automatically,but can can’t get this backup files without a professional ios recovery tool,next the use guide teach you how to extract and restore the back files from iTunes.

Step 1 Choose the Recovery Mode-Recover from iTunes Backup
First of all,run then iOS Data Recovery (Mac) on your computer. Select the type of your device(If you want to recover iPhone,please select iPhone devices,you can recover the backup files of your iPad and iPod in the same steps) and choose "Recover from iTunes Backup". (Here we take iPhone 4 for an example)

Recover from iTunes Backup Files

Step 2 Scan the Backup File from iTunes
If you have backed up your iPhone constantly, or synced more than one Apple device on the computer before, there will be several backup files displayed in the window. Choose the right and latest backup version, then, click "Start Scan" to go on.

Step 3 Choose and Restore Lost Contacts
After scanning, you'll be showed a list of lost data files on the left below the name of your device, including Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, etc. Check "Contacts" and choose those contacts you want back. Click "Recover" to restore those lost or deleted contacts on your computer. Done!

Part 2: Directly Recover Lost Contacts from your iPhone

Tips: This recovery mode can help you recover those lost or deleted contacts directly from your iPhone. You can restore contacts from iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S/4/3GS, If you want to recover sms, photo, video and more,please select other item and scan your ios devices.

Step 1 Run the ios data recovery and connect your iPhone to Computer
After run the ios data recovery software,you need to connect your iPhone to a computer with USB cable,and then choose the recovery mode-"Recover from iOS Devices”

Step 2 Select the Recovery Mode

For different iOS devices,there are two options for ios users choose.

For iPhone 5/4S user, you can click "Start Scan" button to scan your lost iPhone contacts directly.

For iPhone 4/3GS user, you need to download a plug-in for your iPhone before scanning. Click "Download" to save them on your computer.

Step 3 Enter the DFU Mode and Start Scanning (iPhone 5/4S will skip this step to step 4)

You need to enter the DFU mode to scan your iPhone 4/3GS for lost data files. So follow the 3 steps below:
1) Hold your device and click "Start" in the pop-up window.
2) Hold both "Power" and "Home" buttons for 10 seconds.
3) Release the “Power” button but not the "Home" button after 10 seconds. Release "Home" button after another 10 seconds. Then you'll be told that you've successfully entered DFU mode.
Now wait when iOS Data Recovery is automatically scanning your iPhone for lost or deleted data files

Step 4 Scan and Recover Lost Contacts from iPhone directly

After scan the iPhone, and then click the "Contacts" button in the list of scanning results on the left,here you can preview all lost or deleted contacts on your iPhone,choose those you'd like to get back and click "Recover" to recover contacts and save them on the computer.

Now, you have recover iPhone contacts,if you want to transfer the contacts which you have restore just now back to your iPhone,you can use iPhone to computer transfer tool to copy contacts from computer to iPhone again.In addition,if you need to recover other files from iPhone directly,this ios data recovery can help you restore sms, photo, video, note, bookmark,ect.Please select other item and get them back in the same steps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro