Contact help

Greenhorn

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I have a 3G 8 GB version 4.2.1. About every 3rd sync, I lose all my contacts except what I've added since the last sync. Is there a way I can send my contacts to the sim card ? I can recover some contacts from my sim csrd, but it is the contacts i had when I switched to my Iphone a couple of years ago. Thanks

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a 3G 8 GB version 4.2.1. About every 3rd sync, I lose all my contacts except what I've added since the last sync. Is there a way I can send my contacts to the sim card ? I can recover some contacts from my sim csrd, but it is the contacts i had when I switched to my Iphone a couple of years ago. Thanks

Have you tried a restore? What do you sync your contacts from? You can also set up a gmail address and wireless sync your contacts

Greenhorn

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
Restore didn't help. I just sync through Itunes. It is all my phone number contacts that disappear. Is there any way to save them to my sim card? Thanks

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Smartphones weren't made to use sim cards, they were made to be...smart. As Peligro suggested, try syncing your contacts to gmail (it's free), and you won't have any problems.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit