iPhone 3G Recovery loop

bearmtch

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I trust I'm in the right topic for this if I'm not correct me.

Recently I tried using my iPhone which is no longer serviced as just a regular iPod, however I started it up and it needed charging had been dead for sometime when it finally charged I realized it was jailbroken and I wanted to restore it to its out of box state without a jailbreak so I connected it once more with itunes and hit restore saved some kinda back up on computer when it finally finished it now leaves me with the itunes and cable screen every time I turn it on.

Please help if you can it was running with 4.2.1 before I jailbroke it, from what I remember if you updated to that firmware and did jailbreak it couldn't be reversed or something I've gotten rusty with all this because I have droid now, if anyone knows of any fix thats out to fix this let me know. I'am not worried if I loose the ability to jailbreak or if I have to rejailbreak to fix this problem just want it to function again thanks in advance.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hello, I trust I'm in the right topic for this if I'm not correct me.

Recently I tried using my iPhone which is no longer serviced as just a regular iPod, however I started it up and it needed charging had been dead for sometime when it finally charged I realized it was jailbroken and I wanted to restore it to its out of box state without a jailbreak so I connected it once more with itunes and hit restore saved some kinda back up on computer when it finally finished it now leaves me with the itunes and cable screen every time I turn it on.

Please help if you can it was running with 4.2.1 before I jailbroke it, from what I remember if you updated to that firmware and did jailbreak it couldn't be reversed or something I've gotten rusty with all this because I have droid now, if anyone knows of any fix thats out to fix this let me know. I'am not worried if I loose the ability to jailbreak or if I have to rejailbreak to fix this problem just want it to function again thanks in advance.

It's sounds like just the normal activation screen try putting in a sim card and hooking to iTunes if you don't have one or a friends then just download redsnow and jb to bypass the activation screen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods