Fix my iphone 3g?

Rockstar516

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
i dropped it on the floor and the screen went completly black. when it is connect to the computer and to the wall outlet it makes the charging noise so i think only the screen is broken. someone told me that Apple is fixing screens for only $30... is that true? I want to have it fixed so i can either jailbreak and have a back up or sell not sure yet... :cool:

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
not sure bout the US but in the UK they charge ?129 (around $200) to standard repair the iPhone screen if it is out of warranty.

You may be able to get away with a manufacturing fault on the screen in which case it will be slightly cheaper (or free if you find a happy genius)

These is what happens in the UK... can only guess same rules apply in the US

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
i dropped it on the floor and the screen went completly black. when it is connect to the computer and to the wall outlet it makes the charging noise so i think only the screen is broken. someone told me that Apple is fixing screens for only $30... is that true? I want to have it fixed so i can either jailbreak and have a back up or sell not sure yet... :cool:

The Apple store will replace the screen for iPhone4 for $175... iPhone3/3G/3GS is $75.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

I have the same issue except white screen if your out of warranty you can buy a LCD for around 30 bucks in do it yourself that's what I'm going to attempt anyways

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro