iphone 3g blocked and stuck on recovery mode

francoo

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
after downloading itunes 9.0.1 my 3.0 jailbroken iphone got blocked. i tried to re-jailbrake it with redsn0w 0.72 but the screen gets stuck in the downloading jailbraking data, (i tried it twice). so i tried to put it in recovery mode to restore it with the 3.0 firmware. now i cant get it out of recovery mode. can u guys tell me out to get it out of recovery mode( itunes logo and an usb cable) and how to jailbrake it again. PS i cant back it up either
thank you

francoo

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
i just found out that itunes upgraded to 9.0.1 while the iphone was plugged in and charging, may it have caused my iphone to upgrade as well to the 3.1.1?
how do i get out of DFU mode? how do i get out of recovery mode(i tried powering it off and didn't work it is now stuck in there)? when im in DFU mode then can i downgrade if i have the 3.1.1? how can i tell now if i have the firmware 3.0 or 3.1.1 installed on my iphone?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
When it's in DFU mode open Itunes and connect. Itunes should recognize the phone and prompt you that there is a phone that needs to be restored to factory settings. There is a special key combo that you click, I'm on Mac so I hold down option and click restore and it will prompt you to browse to your ipsw file and from there it will restore the firmware. If you're on Windows do a search for the key combo to get to browse for the ipsw file.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro