VideoCam app coming to iPhone 3G?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Hm, I'm skeptical as to whether or not this will get approved. Apple didn't put a video cam in because the frame rate would be so choppy. I don't know if they'll allow a 3rd party app to do it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I already have Cycorder and I only run JBen so if the 3G gets the video editing ability it would be awesome cause I could just email my videos to myself and edit them on the phone before transferring to my Mac for final processing. The app, since the 3G and 3Gs look alike I think the demo is it being used on a 3Gs especially if the video looks clear.

SaberSerene

Feb 7, 2009
Visit site
I already have Cycorder and I only run JBen so if the 3G gets the video editing ability it would be awesome cause I could just email my videos to myself and edit them on the phone before transferring to my Mac for final processing. The app, since the 3G and 3Gs look alike I think the demo is it being used on a 3Gs especially if the video looks clear.

Well if Apple doesn't (probably will) reject this then it'll be so awesome. Then again Apple wants to make money and what better way to make money by rejecting the app and saying go get a 3GS.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Like Earles Puppy and fallingsenses has said I think it will be a 3Gs only thing. Who has a 3G with 3.1? are you able to save video clips to the camera roll and edit them?