Iphone 3G 16GB sound and vibration problem

highlander#IM

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Hi All,

I'm having a problem with my Iphone 3G 16GB which is :

suddenly , there is no sound coming , even when answering incoming calls , Nobody can hear me and me as well I can't hear them , and when trying to play songs , No sound comes from the speaker but if I plugged the earphone , it works.

So I sent it to a repair shop , and they replaced the board of the speaker and MIC but still NO sound ?????????

and another problem came up , that it vibrates (sound on/off) randomly even if I shaked it or flip it !!!!!!!!!!!!

Please HELLLLLLLLP

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Bring it back to your local Apple store if it is still covered under warranty. If not, I'm afraid there is not much you can do.

(You have tried to restore the phone correct?)

Sep 12, 2009
Visit site
Ok lets see where to start, A way to fix your phone speakers would to be plug your headphones in and out very rapidly because your iPhone may of not updated and think that you headphones are still plugged in. Another solution would to be a restore from your last backup, If these don't help the you could have the possibility that you sensors went out all together and you may just have to take a trip to the apple store.

-Bradley

highlander#IM

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
thnx guys much for your help , actually , the problem was solved while the board of vibration button is gone , and when it'd been replaced , It works fine

and that was because of Humidity , Guys take care about that in future

thanx again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal