TiPb Give Away: iPhone 3G Made Simple Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
iPhone 3G Made Simple comes by way of Martin Trautschold and Gary Mazo of *Made Simple* book and e-book fame -- likely familiar names to any of our CrackBerry.com friends -- have put their training talents to work on the iPhone 3G and the result? 376 pages chock full of photos and easy to understand guides.

It's available now in e-book (PDF) for $20 and is coming in August in good old printed form (soft cover). For TiPb readers, however, Martin and Gary are giving away 5 free copies of the e-book!

Just drop a reply below and let us know you want a copy!

rapidblue

Sep 13, 2008
Visit site
Would LOVE a copy of this :D
My dad got his first iPhone like 2 weeks ago and this would do wonders for him :D
Please please please - pretty please, with a cherry on top?

jmjohn

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
PDF Book!

I would love a copy, to help me learn "all there is to know" about my new toy!

Thanks for considering me.

John Johnston

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I would love one! I keep getting people I know to switch to iphone, but then i have to help show them how to use it. This is would really help teaching them. My gfs dad just got one and it took us 20mins to teach him how to look at voicemail (no joke, they make it a lot harder then it really is) and soon my gfs mom is gonna get one and im sure shes gonna want my help. Would be very useful to help teach them about EVERYTHING instead of a feature here and there.

MikeCTZA

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to win a copy of this eBook. Would help in answering the questions you just seem to find answers to easily in the user guide. Thanks !!

Status
Not open for further replies.