iPhone 3G after 3.0 upgrade

CraigR

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. After I update my phone to 3.0 I've had missing pixels like tiny red, blue and green dots like 3 of them have popped up but then they'll go away then come back. Maybe it's a coincidence but it's really annoying.

Rocprod

May 1, 2009
Visit site
Try thos site knoxing.com/iphone-app/#_home with www in front I did not have a pixel prob on mine bit did the test anyway lete know if this works for you

CraigR

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
well i let it run for like at least 5 minutes and they're still there. It's driving me nuts and I don't think the Genius bar will do anything about it.

bosox0898

May 24, 2009
Visit site
i had this problem with my original 3g. i noticed that they pixels would get stuck when the phone was either very cold, or after i was using it for a while and it started to get hot... not too sure why exactly, but i would say it's more than likely not a software problem. if it's still under warranty the genius bar may actually replace it

bruce.abbott

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
A friend of mine went through 8 iPhones between the 2G and 3G. Granted 7 out of those 8 problems were his fault, they still had the decency to replace them for him. Each apple store is unique but Apple does know how to satisfy their customers so you should be ok.

Duncan38

Mar 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey gang

I have noticed that I get a message" No SIM" across screen and I know the AT&T card is in the phone, I do a hard reset and it comes back. anyone else getting this

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen