TiPb Lines Up for iPhone 3G S. Post Pics and Reports Here!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I'll be standing in line at the Apple Flagship Store in Montreal tomorrow and will send pics, video, and reports back to TiPb HQ. If you're standing in line, let us know about it here. Tell us your stories, your successes, your carrier's failures, your triumph, and any Apple tragedies.

And post your pics. We want to see TiPb representing in full force. Bonus points if you have a sign :)

Anything spectacular and Dieter might just promote it to the front page...

Good night and good luck, noble iPhone hunters all!

Benn00

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm trying to get to my local apple store by around 8am, you guys think that's too late to get my hands on one? I'm in King of Prussia, PA

pguich

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
Switzerland started selling iphones about an hour ago. I was there 5 minutes before opening, and there were about 3 people waiting (I think 2 weren't even there for the iphone). Doesn't look like the mad rush from last year is going to happen.

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I just got mine. I'm in Cincinnati and I went to the At&t store. There were only 7 of us waiting in line and at 7 they opened up and let us in. I didnt even pre-order mine. I was out the door with my new shiny white iphone 3g S in about 30 mins.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Here's a couple pics I got. It's 5:30a here. Still have an hour and half to go and there are 9 of us here.

This is the Apple Store in Monterey, CA.

Scott R

Oct 29, 2001
tapland.com
For anyone who has gotten into an AT&T store, did you happen to inquire as to how many extras they had in stock (or would get in stock over the weekend)? I'm curious if a latecomer like me should be able to score two iPhones at my local AT&T store. I'm about to call them to see what they say, but I'd be curious to hear what everyone else is seeing across the country.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
No line for me, but I believe the a-hole ran my credit for a 6th line when the dude that pre-ordered 2 weeks ago already reserved one and ran credit. I'm like wtf was the point of handing you the receipt... in fact, that wouldn't be a pre-order... doh! Dude was so dumb, I decided I would wait until later to go back to get my case for it.

You would think things like this wouldn't happen to a manager for the damn company. Maybe I should have announced it before he even touched my account.

But aside from that, I'm peaches! I haven't touched my phone since the store, but happy I got it.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Here's a couple pics I got. It's 5:30a here. Still have an hour and half to go and there are 9 of us here.

This is the Apple Store in Monterey, CA.

Do all malls look alike? Hah. That looks like the Apple store in a mall near me, except the champs isn't there.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox