TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbrannon#IM

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Pick Me!

I first "discovered" Apple 2 years ago when I got my first iMac and have since lusted over everything Apple. I was a Blackberry guy but got sick of the no graphics email, the limited capabilities and the non 3G phone I had. My curve died recently as I was preparing for the new iPhone to come out so I had to borrow a friends old blackberry. I have been anxiously looking forward to the new phone since it truly is an all in one gadget. I will be able to put away my ipod, stop wishing for a flip video and be able to control the space shuttle all from my iPhone (isn't that NASA app coming out soon?).

My wife just had a baby 10 days ago, so it's hard to justify dropping $300 on a new phone with all the baby expenses flying my way. But once I get the phone (because I will find a way to get it) my wife will probably steal it from me because she is a Tetris junkie.

Ross Brannon

happyd

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
best bithday present ever!

I"m a total technology geek. THE iPHONE HAS BEEN THE BEST PHONE I'VE EVER HAD. i'm also a social media fanatic and the iPhone makes it 10x better to keep up with all my social media accounts!!!! I bought the 3g at full price because i HAD to have it, but the 3Gs is FASTER?? omg that in itself is reason enough to want one.. faster tweeting!! woot! that's how i found you guys ;) When i found out the price ($199) during the keynote, i immediately requested friday off from work so that i could camp out and be there friday morning!!! but then i found out i was going to have to pay full price :( so i still have the day off and don't have the funds to pay for full price. I was going to get it for myself for my birthday which is Saturday and for working 2 jobs all year. Although $500 would be totally worth it, i just don't have the funds.

good luck everyone!

castro719

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
As stupid as this may sound.....My wife lost her job and I'm in no situation to afford the 3GS any time soon. It looks so pretty! 2G is so 2007!

Last edited:

allyouhavetolose

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Starving Musician.... :/

I'm an honest, hard-working, short-on-funds musician. I'd love to have an iPhone for anything from a GPS to get me to shows (it would enable me to tour), to finding a place to eat near the studio / venue I'm at, or keeping up on the MySpace scene with all my friends and fans (I could also keep in touch with venues and other important contacts for booking shows, printing and selling merch, etc...).

To top all of that off, my girlfriend lives in Australia, and I plan on moving out there. The iPhone would be able to transfer all of it's usefulness and features right on over there, whereas my EnV2 simply won't cut it.

spike22

Sep 23, 2008
Visit site
Assuming that the reason doesn't have any bearing on being entered, I'll be completely honest. i have an 8gb iphone 3G and it doesn't have the space i need for all my music and I can't afford a new 3Gs because i am not far enough along in my contract.
Thanks for this chance to win!

airotciv

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I Love my Mom!

I bought my iPhone 3G in March and I LOVE it! However, so does my mom! I recently bought her an iPod Nano for her 70th Birthday! She has become quite tech savy with her iPod and has even started a Facebook and a Twitter account (@tweetnreta - isn't that cute?). Well ever since I bought my iPhone she has been amazed by all that it can do. I think she would absolutely flip if she was able to get her own iPhone. So I want to win an iPhone 3Gs so I can give it to my mom. :)

goavs77

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My reason for upgrading is simple. While my EDGE iPhone is still terrific (especially with the new upgrades), it's time to increase the speed. I skipped the 3G upgrade, because I didn't see too much that i just HAD to have. However, with the 3G S, the improved camera does it for me. I travel a lot for work, so I take a lot of pictures. Plus since I always have my phone next to me, with the video feature, I can take videos of my kids (almost 5 and 2 and a half) and upload them immediately. That's great for me and so family members can see the hijinks my kids are up to when they're with 'mom and dad' and consequently, not on their best behavior. :)

"Twenty twenty twenty four hours to go...."

I may need to be sedated! I can't wait!

dwm922

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Great for capturing moments

Main reason I love my current 3G iPhone is the way I can instantly capture and share moments from my kids' lives with family and friends. The 3GS would enable me to do that with video as well...a great added feature.

litokruz12

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Sad iPhone 3G user

Once I was a happy jailbroken iPhone 3G user. That is until my new beagle mix puppy pissed all over my iPhone and shorted it out. Now I am stuck with an iPhone paperweight and a black and white screen NOKIA! Please I don't want to upgrade, I need to upgrade!!! :(

cyal8ralligater

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I want an iphone because in the last year I've become a Mac-a-holic. I love the vibrant colors they use and the peace of knowing that the iphone is going to work with my iMac (unlike other phones I know of). I am totally stoked at having apps at my fingertips as well as one of the best cell phones on the market (IMO). ;)

DerrickRollins

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why I want the new iPhone 3G S

I got my 2g 4gb iPhone the day after they came out. It has been a good phone and I've definitely put it through the ringer several times. I didn't pick up a 3G last year because I had a perfectly good phone, but now that the 3G S is out, it's time to upgrade. The biggest selling point for me is the faster processor, 2x RAM and new graphics chip. I'm looking forward to seeing what games will take advantage of this new power.

Please give me a 3G S!

- Derrick

jeremylittle

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why I need the iPhone 3Gs

I'm still rocking the original 2G 8GB iPhone. 8GB has been killing me the whole time. I went from a 30GB iPod to this and it would be nice to have that capacity back. The Edge speeds are slow as snot here. I can barely look at a picture in someone's tweet. I need the 3Gs! And finally, I love doing on the spot spur of the moment video. As it is, I have to carry a separate device for that. It would be so awesome to have it all in one in the iPhone 3Gs!
Please pick me to win!!!

Mikeyland

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Why I would like to win upgrade...

HI,

I would love to win the upgrade to the 3Gs for the video capability in the phone. I am a music teacher and I have started to use twitter as a way to further educate my students during the week after their lessons. I would love to be able to add to that by putting video clips on the twitter posts directed towards my students I know needed help on the material that week so they can use my video clips as a guide while working the rest of the week on the stuff they didn't totally grasp during their lesson..With the 3Gs video and editing capability I would be able to make that a realization now as opposed to a year from now when I can upgrade...Hopefully I can win this and in doing so help further educate my students through video and ironically using the power the of Twitter...Thanks :)

heartlessdevil

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I have the original iPhone 2G. I am planning to upgrade to the new iPhone 3GS for it's three main features (IMHO) (1) Compass+Maps (excellent for an architect on site visits), (2) Nike+ support and (3) 3 MP camera with video capability :)

krisse

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I've recently been blessed with becoming a father. Unfortunately, I live in a different country than all of my relatives, including my parents and siblings.

The iPhone 3GS would enable me not just to share still pictures, but to actually show her grandparents (with video) how my month-old daughter smiles. It would not only mean the world to me, but be priceless for them.

rkbrown81

Jan 26, 2009
Visit site
The #1 reason I want to upgrade from my iPhone 2G is because I didn't upgrade last year...and the GPS-compass-better camera-video recording feature that I don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2