TiPb 32GB iPhone 3G S Give Away - Day Three!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Tuesday was all about the Twitter. Wednesday we took it iPhone Live! Well today, we bring it back home.

For your last chance to enter TiPb's 32GB iPhone 3G S give away, just reply to this post and tell us the #1 reason you want to upgrade (if you already have an iPhone), or why you want to make this your first iPhone (if you're currently rocking some other RAZRPreBerryDroidMobile97 device). Nothing fancy, just the deal-maker.

- One reply/post per person
- contest ends tonight, 11:59 pm EDT

GreggyD

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I bought my iPhone 2G in February of 2007 for a whopping $400. Just a couple of months later, the price dropped. I was loyal to it when the 3G came out and didn't upgrade. The phone has become more of a chore lately. With only 8 GB on it, I am constantly having to take music, pictures, and good apps off of it because I just don't have enough space for something new. If I got a 3G S, I would not only be able to put all my music and most of my important pictures, but I could actually download some apps (even if its just to try them out) rather than saying, "It'd be cool if I had some more space so I could see what that's all about." My 2G has been great to me, but I know it's time to go bigger so I can experience all that Apple has to offer.

~Greg Dietz

croush

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Sharing that iPhone Love

I saved and saved (and saved) to buy my iPhone 3G, and love it.

Trouble is, my wife loves it too. A lot. But we can barely afford the data package, let alone a new, unsubsidized iPhone for her.

A new 3G S would go straight to the missus, and just in time for her birthday. It's a birthday gift I'd love to give her myself, of course, but simply can't.

Besides, if momma ain't happy--ain't nobody happy.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I want to upgrade because I would love to have video on my iPhone and since I've only had my very first iPhone for 45 days I'm not eligible for an upgrade. I also only got the 8GB iPhone because I honestly didn't expect to love it and was convinced it was only going to be a temporary evil - I was wrong!

guinness0514

Jul 25, 2008
Visit site
3 day

I need the 3Gs cause the voices in my head tell me it's the right thing to do....If I don't listen to them they make me listen to Bluegrass tributes to Maroon 5...Please help me...:eek:

siddfinch

Apr 14, 2009
Visit site
I need a 3G mainly because my 3G 8GB is cramping my style, and I'm not eligible for AT&T's new-and-improved pricing. Please Tipb, please help!

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I want to upgrade to the iPhone 3G S for the camera. I don't own a camera, and the auto-focusing 3.1-megapixel camera (with video!) would be a huge upgrade over my current iPhone's camera.

Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I paid $500 to get the iPhone 3G 16gb last summer. I was still under a 2 year contract with my old phone, but I couldn't resist. I think even with Apple's new take on early upgrades, I might have to shell out $700 this time if I want the 3G S. The biggest draws for me are the updated 3 megapixel camera with video capability and the additional capacity. I've got a great slim point and shoot camera, but there are times where I don't feel like carrying around the extra weight. The new 3GS means I can leave that camera at home for times when I might want to grab a snapshot or two but don't need to take a ton of pictures. The fact that the 3G S has video functionality and more storage capacity means I don't have to miss opportunities to record things spontaneously because I wasn't carrying a camera.

--Dave Ludington

alawson84

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I agree with you guys for the most part. The reason I am upgrading from my 3G is Speed, Video, Storage and Battery life. I know some people felt there should be more upgrades but I feel the ones that were made are great along with still being able to use all of my 3G accessories.

GreenLightJerky

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Upgrading my phone to get a new video camera so I can send grandma video of my son while she recovers from her 5th round of Chemo.

AND the faster processer will make games more fun.

killakow

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
camera!

I am tempted to upgrade just for the camera aspect. I am constantly taking pics when I'm on the go both for personal and business. Having an extra detailed camera would just about be worth taking the plunge. You also cannot go wrong with a phone twice as fast. Maybe when the dev team figures a way to jailbreak the new 3GS. it'll be able to support themes and backgrounder without making the phone so slow and laggy since is has higher RAM and processor power. One thing that really pisses me off with the iphone is the fact you cannot reply to a text while in an application. If apple could implement something like irealSMS it would be super. But it's apple.

nisical

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I deserve An Iphone 3gs

Hello I'm New to the forms , but not the site. I worked for at&t for 2 years and i have sold over 800 iphones personally to customers in baton rouge Louisiana and have converted 200 blackberry users to the Iphone( thats right i counted ). I was there for the first launch and the second launch, but because of lay offs i will not be there for the Iphone 3gs. Although Im a loyal at&t customer and iphone 3g user, I am still in search for a job. I really want the Iphone 3gs but i cant afford it. Im also a developer but i had to stop developing and search for Jobs. The Number one reason why i want to upgrade is so I can continue support for customer who are in contact with me on a day to day basis about iphone issues. I get at least 10 calls a day. I listen to every iphone podcast there is, so I Love the iPhone. I want this Phone!! I deserve this Phone !

jbw52

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
I am going from a Blackberry Curve to the iPhone because it will just work better for me for what I use a smartphone for. I use a smartphone not just for email, but primarily for information gathering. Like when I am reading a book and I come across something that I am not familiar with, I immediately go to wikipedia, or if there is a movie that is either new or classic, I go to IMDB for information on that movie. With the Curve it is a painful experience because the screen is tiny and the speed is glacier. The iPhone will give me a much better Web experience, and that is what I use my phone for most.

Once in a while I make a phone call on it too.

illbits#IM

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'm upgrading both of our iPhone 3g's to 3gs's ASAP because the sooner we sell our iPhone 3g's, the more $$$ we'll get for them. By selling my current handsets for a fair price, i wind up paying less then those that are getting fully subsidized phones with brand new contracts (or at least that's what I told my wife ;-) ).

Chris T

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
It was 11 pm 06/29/2007 when I got my 1st gen iPhone. Since then I haven't spent a day without it. 16 months later the 3G found its place in my daily life. Unfortunately 2 months ago somebody thought that he could share the fun so he stole it from my office. Have been waiting for the next update so this is my chance...
Thanks
Chris

tworth23

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
iphone giveaway 3rd chance

I would like to upgrade to the 3g for the speed and especially the video camera. I attend many of my daughter's soccer games and it will be great to have a video camera handy all the time. Additionally, the non-subsidized price is rediculous. thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen