• I don't know yet

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neutrino

Banned
Jun 7, 2009
Visit site
I will upgrade to a 32 gb device on 12/12. I'll have to decide if I want that to count as my Christmas present to myself. :D

taylorh

May 24, 2004
www.gadgetech.info
We have two lines. One is up for a discount on 7/12, so we'll wait until then. The other is 4/2010, so I'm going to pay the $400 for the 16GB and stand in line on the 19th.

You can pre-order from AT&T and Apple and they both say they'll deliver by the 19th, so you can do fedex if you like. I want to get my line on. I don't think lines will be as crazy as last year for at least 7 different reasons.

The 2X speed, better battery for web surfing, better camera with A/F and video are all strong reasons why I want this.

I'll probably tweet from the line:
Taylor Hively (taylorhively) on Twitter

Last edited:

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
I'm going to keep my iPhone 3G and update to 3.0. My uncles dying to get the iPhone 3Gs, but he's with Verizon. I told him to cancel Verizon, pay the ETF (which is not going to be much because he's been with them for awhile. They bring ETF down $5 each month) And he should get the iPhone 3G for $99. Just so he's not blowin' cash everywhere trying to get the new iPhone and dealing with Verizon.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Waiting to see the actual processor and RAM specs and real world tests of speed. TiPb I need videos of them side-by-side launching apps and doing stuff.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Waiting to see the actual processor and RAM specs and real world tests of speed. TiPb I need videos of them side-by-side launching apps and doing stuff.

Yes I would like to see this also and if apple wanted to they could app video camera to the iPhone 3G

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
As of right now its looking like a 95% no for me..

Some good changes but just a little bit short of my expectations..

OmariJames

May 31, 2009
Visit site
How many songs do you have must be alot.

It's not only songs because I have tons of movies. This is what my library looks like.

- 15.06 GB of Music. I can only put less than 14GB on my iPhone
- 17.82 GB of Music Videos/Movies/ TV Shows. Not to mention all the other movies on my external hard drive.

I'm more of a movie person and I love music as well. After I put my music on , I only have 2GB left and that's good enough for 1 or MAYBE 2 movies. That's not good enough for me.

And coming from a 32GB iPod Video with a growing library since I've got this phone ( Oct 2008 )... I think it's quite understandable.

JustinHorn

Aug 3, 2008
whenwillapple.com
Because my phone is the main line on a family plan I can upgrade with full discount after only 12 months, so July 12th is my buy day. I'm hoping to sell my 16GB 3G for $300-$400 so I could potentially walk away with more money than I started with :)

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
It's not only songs because I have tons of movies. This is what my library looks like.

- 15.06 GB of Music. I can only put less than 14GB on my iPhone
- 17.82 GB of Music Videos/Movies/ TV Shows. Not to mention all the other movies on my external hard drive.

I'm more of a movie person and I love music as well. After I put my music on , I only have 2GB left and that's good enough for 1 or MAYBE 2 movies. That's not good enough for me.

And coming from a 32GB iPod Video with a growing library since I've got this phone ( Oct 2008 )... I think it's quite understandable.

WOW that is ALOT lol

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I have already ordered my 32gb black 3Gs phone! I can't wait till it shows up!!!
I was planning to upgrade My 16gb alumuinum 1st gen device to a 3g phone a few months ago but did some research and heard about a possible upgrade so I waited and boy am I happy I did. It is absolutely and utterly worth every penny!

WRXie

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I will save my upgrade for when the next one comes out. This one isn't worth it to me. $200 for video and a little bit of a faster processor? No thanks.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I will save my upgrade for when the next one comes out. This one isn't worth it to me. $200 for video and a little bit of a faster processor? No thanks.

Yes this is what I am gonna plan on doing Apple is going to release a new iphone every year probably next year what will it be? $200 for Flash player? Who knows

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox