Iphone 3g & BB Bold

jpcaine

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Last week the worst thing that can happen to an iphone user happened to me....i dropped it on the floor while it was butt naked(no case). Needless to say the screen shattered and its gone forever. A friend of mine allowed me to use his bb bold(i know thats blasphemy but sorry). While i have been using the bold i went ahead and called att and told them to change my plan to a bb plan. Well im bout to purchase another iphone from att online and when you do so they automatically change the data plan to an iphone plan. This wouldnt be a problem if i didnt wanna be a sim swapper and i need the bb plan on my bill to do so. The question is this....if they put the iphone plan on my bill will i be able to remove it?

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
From what I've seen if you want to be a SIM swapper and one of the phones you use is going to be the iPhone then you must have the iPhone data plan. I have no idea why (they are the same price for unlimited for iPhone or BB) but AT&T gets in a tizzy if you use the iPhone with another data plan but seem to be OK with using another phone on the iPhone data plan.

But this could change at any minute, and don't be surprised if at some point you get a text message saying you are using a phone with the wrong data plan. AT&T is crazy or something, or don't understand the concept of SIM swapping and using multiple phones.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh