If you are like me you like to keep your iPhone 3G spotless and shiny! I have not seen a thread on the forums yet regarding cleaning the device so... here are two must haves to keep your beloved possession looking brand new.

1. Klear Screen <Spray this on both the screen and the backing - leaves it looking brand new and does not leave any residue.>

2. Magic Eraser <I've never let my phone get this dirty but you can use this for those scuffs that are stubborn to get clean. Works wonders on Macbook keyboards as well!>
    01-24-2009 03:02 PM
    Thanks for the tips! The magic Eraser is also a fantastic household cleaner and can get dirt off counter tops that you thought you'd already cleaned. I never thought to use it for my MAC or the IPhone.
    01-24-2009 03:19 PM
    No problem, yeah I'm a clean freak so that magic eraser is used on my MacBook every other day pretty much.
    01-24-2009 03:22 PM
    The Klear people were at Macworld and they let TiPb video them showing off their new iPhone-specific product. We'll get that up soon on the blog with a mini-review...

But Bad Ash's tips are spot on. (Or... er... spot off more appropriately!)
    01-24-2009 05:20 PM
    i need to try this. I usually spay a little windex in a paper towel, then wipe the phone down. Does the job pretty good.
    02-03-2009 10:19 PM
    We just blogged about some iKlear products a few days back.

http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/02...oducts-iphone/
    02-04-2009 10:10 AM
    Iklear works pretty well, mine did not come with the white rag that you wipe and prevent fingerprints sort of thing that was shown in the video ? Must be in the newer pacakge
    02-04-2009 12:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD