I HAVE RETURNED... to the iPhone 3G! - Round Robin!

CoachFreak

Jun 9, 2008
Visit site
What's new? Let's see...Urbanspoon updated to include all US cities (ok, not great for Rene, but really nice for those south of the Canadian border), TVersity is a great way to stream content (yes, video!) from your computer, I found my car in Google streetview, found out you shouldn't splash water on your iPhone if you want to be able to use the spacebar or numbers in portrait ever again, and I haven't been able to put down Fieldrunners to stay up on anything else!

It doesn't include my city!

eugarps#CB

May 31, 2008
Visit site
I agree with Jennifer: I downloaded Skyfire to my Treo Pro and, frankly, it works better than Safari on my iPhone. I may be migrating back to my Treo Pro as my daily driver .

My $0.02,

Bill

scottymomo

Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
Even on wifi I was suprised to see Safari load just about as fast as PIE on my Treo Pro.. obviously the screen on the iPhone is great but was expecting it to be a bit faster..and really wasn't... also get partially annoyed with the zoom in/out rendering time on the iPhone.. I frankly expected it to be better than it was on some sites..waiting for things to come into focus is kind of a pain.. I would definitely still stick to sites with mobile/iPhone friendly versions that render fast and properly on your screen (like tibp).. makes for a much better user experience.

The "full internet" ..bah.. who needs it :)

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
The Pre looks different and thus the iPhone is not so "new" any longer. But when I saw the video Kevin did and the Storm and iPhone laid beside the Pre, I was like, uh oh, that screen is not so big. I am one that needs to see a device live before I get excited.

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I don't know about the iPhone looking dated...... Everytime something comes out people say that. Well see how everything shakes out. Cuz till now, how many devices have come out and have been compared to the iPhone? Wheeeee that's a list.

The Storm has passed, the Xeperia has been a experience to forget, palm pro is a year or two too late. We could go on and on.

From the first shots of the Pre. I was not thinking, wow, I can't wait to get a Palm again.......... I hope I'm wrong.

Btw isilo is sweet on the iPhone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73