CrackBerry Kevin on the iPhone 3G - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuazy

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
an additional color will be great, esp. to attract female consumers where "look"/color matching can be impt. those who opt for not using cases (as it adds bulk no matter how thin it is) but invisibleshield has no choice on the color except for white/black.

legendofdon

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I personally don't mind if they start to make the iPhone in different colors. I'm sure there will be buyers of colors like pink, green, purple, etc. I just won't be one of them. I'll still be getting the black one, thank you very much! :D

jsvocals

Jan 7, 2009
Visit site
deleting email

I would like to be able to delete emails just once. If I delete on my laptop, I'd like it to delete on my iPhone. Emails just keep piling up on the phone.
Too much work!

gbourland

Sep 3, 2008
Visit site
I would like to be able to delete emails just once. If I delete on my laptop, I'd like it to delete on my iPhone. Emails just keep piling up on the phone.
Too much work!

I think it is possible to delete on both, my work exchange account deletes from my phone when i delete from my desktop.

legendofdon

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I wish there was a "delete all" button for email on the iphone. Going and checking off each and every email and then hitting "delete" is too tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73