CrackBerry Kevin on the iPhone 3G - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimietriev

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
When is the iphone 3G being given away? It's the 31st correct?

Sorry, just a little confused as I've seen various dates.

Thanks.

The Rules
Contest ends December 31st, 2008. We’ll announce the winners the following week!
No cash value
You may only enter once per day (but you can post as often as you like!), but you can enter every day from now until December 31st.
You can use the coupon on one purchase only; a coupon cannot be “spread out” to multiple purchases. The coupon also cannot be applied to shipping costs. Sorry ‘bout that.
Odds of winning are 1 divided by the number of people that enter
You cannot be a contractor, moderator, or employee of any Smartphone Experts or Axel Ltd. sites. All of the restrictions of Smartphone Experts stores apply. This unfortunately means that we cannot ship to a PO, APO, or FPO box.
We’ll cover shipping for the Grand prize winner if he or she is located in the United States or Canada only.
Send questions to contest@smartphoneexperts.com.

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
The Rules
Contest ends December 31st, 2008. We?ll announce the winners the following week!
No cash value
You may only enter once per day (but you can post as often as you like!), but you can enter every day from now until December 31st.
You can use the coupon on one purchase only; a coupon cannot be ?spread out? to multiple purchases. The coupon also cannot be applied to shipping costs. Sorry ?bout that.
Odds of winning are 1 divided by the number of people that enter
You cannot be a contractor, moderator, or employee of any Smartphone Experts or Axel Ltd. sites. All of the restrictions of Smartphone Experts stores apply. This unfortunately means that we cannot ship to a PO, APO, or FPO box.
We?ll cover shipping for the Grand prize winner if he or she is located in the United States or Canada only.
Send questions to contest@smartphoneexperts.com.

Thank you. :)

Touch Me

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
Re: odds

You may only enter once per day (but you can post as often as you like!), but you can enter every day from now until December 31st....
Odds of winning are 1 divided by the number of people that enter.
That doesn't sound right unless we assume that everyone who entered posted every day. If we get one entry every day we post, then the odds would be our number of qualifying posts divided by the total number of qualifying posts, whether that be 10 people or 10,000.

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
No, it is not a rumor. I just bought one from AT&T online for my wife. it should be shipping out today or tomorrow.

EDIT: It was just shipped out via UPS 2nd day Air (shipping was free).

I was just coming back to post that it's on Att's site.
It says offer ends tomorrow (31st)

i mean from walmart =p forgot to refer to that

Thanks for the clarification.

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
No, it is not a rumor. I just bought one from AT&T online for my wife. it should be shipping out today or tomorrow.

EDIT: It was just shipped out via UPS 2nd day Air (shipping was free).

Have you got it yet? I was thinking of getting my wife one of these too. Too late now! Oh well. :rolleyes:

legendofdon

Dec 19, 2008
Visit site
I just wish that you didn't have to sign a new 2 year contract to get the iPhone even if you pay the unsubsidized price. That really sucks, and it's keeping me from getting one.

AZBear#CB

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Have you got it yet? I was thinking of getting my wife one of these too. Too late now! Oh well. :rolleyes:

@Indy, yes it arrived today. We activated it and my wife is now in iPhone heaven. Everything seems to be in 100% condition.

They do still have them but they have gone up to $149.99

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73