CrackBerry Kevin on the iPhone 3G - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
When I type I like to hold it in portrait mode, centered equally in both hands, pinkies under it with both thumbs typing away. !

Yah, I type like that too. I can fly on it now. I probably type faster than on my BB because I can use a light touch. I just usually type away and let the auto-correction do its thing. don't even need to look at where the keys are anymore. If you're close enough, it gets it. Before, I used to read the email once before sending it to make sure there are no typos. I don't do it anymore.

Roo Zilla

Dec 17, 2008
Visit site
got my push all working the way i want to know. i had both mobile me and gmail set up on the device, with mobile me to push and gmail to manually check. but i accidentally had gmail set to my default app still, so i think that was preventing mobileme from pushing. once i swapped it i was good to go.

I have MobileMe set up similarly. I have my Google Apps email forwarded to MobileMe. In the settings, I also changed the SMTP server to use the Google Apps server (which is the same as the Gmail server), so that emails I reply to will send from my Apps address. However, this is my work account, and not the account I use most, and therefore, I have another email account set up as the default. MobileMe still pushes to me fine. I find that email hits me within 5-10 seconds after sending. I don't think the default email account setting affects how MobileMe works.

Oh yah, one other thing. I also have the Apps account turned off and I also set my Apps account so that every email that is forwarded is automatically marked read. It keeps the inbox cleaner and I don't look at the same email twice.

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
he is talking about the rumor of iphone nano..

2dhyc6s.jpg

chuazy

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
MacWorld next month.... rumor is that its the other way round, which they will make a "bigger" iphone, which is supposed to be their netbook product line..

chuazy

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
there was a japanese team that managed to hack a jailbroken iphone to accept inputs from a bluetooth keyboard.. they shown it last month, cant find the link now thugh

chuazy

Dec 8, 2008
Visit site
well, there are a lot of ppl who just want a phone and do not need those other functions like maps, gps, camera.. having a iphone shuffle u can use it as a phone, a jogging device and music player with better battery life and lightweight!

Status
Not open for further replies.