Help Dieter with the iPhone 3G -- Round Robin

Mike M

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I simply use outlook to sync contacts and calendars, which will also sync with google (I think?). I use yahoo and I had to go through a 3rd party to sync between the 2, which was too much hassle to deal with. I find myself using mail and calendars on my iPhone almost 100% of the time now anyway so there's really no need to sync. Every once in a while I'll use a .csv to sync yahoo to outlook to cover the changes I've made on the phone.

Intelliscreen really is the only answer to question 2. I'm still waiting for Apple to do something about that. I'm on the thing enough anyway so it's not like an email goes ignored for too long :)

To save battery, turning down the brightness really helps. I turn it up to watch video sometimes but the auto brightness takes care of everything else. If you don't play with it all the time then the battery lasts for a few days, so maybe Apple should turn the funness down a notch. Maybe then everyone else could keep up!

pinguino1

Nov 19, 2008
Visit site
Well, I came back to see more stuff about the round robin review for the iPhone but I don't see too much going on.

Hopefullly tomorrow I'll see more substance about the round robin reviews.

T-ulk

Apr 21, 2005
Visit site
may be 'cuz treo's r little undercooked, so we have to cook it by ourselves and a lot of discussion? whereas iphone is like ready made food...even if u want, u can't modify anything..so less discussion??

IndyJonez

May 31, 2008
Visit site
So, I just gotta ask.

I'm trying to win this iphone 3G. Because I do not have one. So how am I supposed to answer questions about how you use your iphone? Because ya know, I don't "use" one therefore I don't really know how to do anything yet. I'm sure I could just answer anyways but I would be lying now wouldn't I?

Thanx. :D

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
TreoCentral and CrackBerry are much more established forums, with years of posts and posters and lots of growth behind them.

The iPhone blog is still building, and Android Central has just launched, so while we're really enthusiastic, which don't have the numbers... yet!

But with great folks like everyone posting here, I'm really happy -- and proud of what we are getting! Please keep it up!

Dimietriev

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
TreoCentral and CrackBerry are much more established forums, with years of posts and posters and lots of growth behind them.

The iPhone blog is still building, and Android Central has just launched, so while we're really enthusiastic, which don't have the numbers... yet!

But with great folks like everyone posting here, I'm really happy -- and proud of what we are getting! Please keep it up!

The site/forums are doing pretty good considering the iphone has only been around since july 07.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2