Sync - I use Outlook

Apps - flick bowling backgammon waiting for iCall

I have not jailbroken yet but I am considering it
    11-27-2008 04:10 PM
    Happy Thanksgiving to those in the states, good time to get some use out of those recipe apps
    11-27-2008 07:40 PM
    From round robin to stuffed turkey! Gobble, gobble...
    11-28-2008 12:32 AM
    It does seem like there's little activity around here.
    11-28-2008 05:13 PM
    @berdinkerdickle

What would you like to discuss?

Rene
    11-28-2008 11:25 PM
    It's just that the RR threads over at TC get more activity.
    I would of thought there would be more interest surrounding the iphone.
    11-28-2008 11:55 PM
    may be 'cuz treo's r little undercooked, so we have to cook it by ourselves and a lot of discussion? whereas iphone is like ready made food...even if u want, u can't modify anything..so less discussion??
    11-29-2008 11:31 AM
    You're prolly right.
    11-29-2008 12:58 PM
    So, I just gotta ask.

I'm trying to win this iphone 3G. Because I do not have one. So how am I supposed to answer questions about how you use your iphone? Because ya know, I don't "use" one therefore I don't really know how to do anything yet. I'm sure I could just answer anyways but I would be lying now wouldn't I?

Thanx.
    11-29-2008 01:29 PM
    @indyjones
    Feel free to ask questions instead of giving answers. We'll gladly add another entry to answer your questions
    11-29-2008 03:06 PM
    TreoCentral and CrackBerry are much more established forums, with years of posts and posters and lots of growth behind them.

The iPhone blog is still building, and Android Central has just launched, so while we're really enthusiastic, which don't have the numbers... yet!

But with great folks like everyone posting here, I'm really happy -- and proud of what we are getting! Please keep it up!
    11-29-2008 09:18 PM
    @indyjones
    Feel free to ask questions instead of giving answers. We'll gladly add another entry to answer your questions
    Nice!

Thanks.

Love the podcast btw, I've listened to every show so far.

Hope I win so I can join the ranks!
    11-29-2008 10:17 PM
    We are all pretty friggin awsome people- I'm sure everyone will catch on soon... I hope!
    11-30-2008 01:26 AM
    TreoCentral and CrackBerry are much more established forums, with years of posts and posters and lots of growth behind them.

The iPhone blog is still building, and Android Central has just launched, so while we're really enthusiastic, which don't have the numbers... yet!

But with great folks like everyone posting here, I'm really happy -- and proud of what we are getting! Please keep it up!
    The site/forums are doing pretty good considering the iphone has only been around since july 07.
    11-30-2008 12:19 PM
    It feels good to be appreciated!
    11-30-2008 10:57 PM
    The Windows, RIM and Treo users have a lot more phone models to discuss than the iPhone and Android users which explains some of the difference in forum activity. I think by this time next year the iPhone and Android forums will be very strong while Treo and Windows will be fading.
    11-30-2008 11:09 PM
    Wow... do we seriously have someone counting down in this thread?

This round-robin comparison couldn't have come at a better time for me. My contract end in just over 2 months, and I'm desperately looking for a replacement for my WinMo device. I've been lusting over an iPhone for forever (though I've been anti-GSM carriers for forever due to poor coverage in my area, and even poorer 3G footprint), and then the G1 started to tempt me... and dammit, now all of these glowing reviews of the Bold have been making the decision harder... But its really starting to look like I'll be leaving WinMo behind (finally). As a bit of an Apple-fanboy, though, I'm secretly rooting for the beloved iPhone to win me over in the end. =P
    12-01-2008 06:31 AM
    I have been using MobileMe for sync and it works very well. I just downloaded the Google app and it is great.
    12-01-2008 11:55 AM
    I didn't see this said, but keeping bluetooth off unless needed will dramatically increase battery power. Keeping it on, will dramatically decrease it.
    12-02-2008 12:40 AM
    I didn't see this said, but keeping bluetooth off unless needed will dramatically increase battery power. Keeping it on, will dramatically decrease it.
    Always good advice.
    12-02-2008 02:13 PM
    I have no comment today. :o
    12-03-2008 12:33 PM
    I think Kevin has the iphone now.
    12-03-2008 01:23 PM
    If You want long batt life and the phone has it;
    turn off wifi, IR, BT, & 3g
    12-04-2008 02:03 PM
    You could remove the bat..err wait, you can't
    12-04-2008 03:19 PM
    You could remove the bat..err wait, you can't
    Yea, that would make ur batt last a really long time.
    But the batt would still drain.
    12-05-2008 03:25 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD