And go back to your old phone?
    07-24-2008 12:35 AM
    I didn't. It features reign over all my other old phones.
    07-24-2008 12:43 AM
    Nope. I just had to exchange it twice.
    07-24-2008 02:45 AM
    Nope.....and i'm new to iphone. I'm coming from the Blackberry world. This phone is GREAT. Apple has turned me out!!!!!!!!!! I want everything Apple makes, from computers to phones. Hell..........if Apple made a car i'd buy it. Sorry RIM, Blackberry, Treo, Windows Mobile, Palm OS, and Bill Gates but you guys no longer get any love from me. I'm a Apple crackhead now.
    07-24-2008 08:32 PM
    Yep - I'm in the same boat. Hate to say it but color me an Apple FanBoy now. The iPhone has more than it's share of warts and Apple has a lot of work left to get rid of them. AT&T's 3G network absolutely blows - sitting the the same spot I get 5 bars on EDGE with maybe 1 on 3G if any service at all. And definitely NOT in a fringe area according to AT&T. Corridor between DC & Baltimore is supposed to be completely covered. In spite of that, and some buggy apps that Apple let get through, it works great at what I need it for. And the phone part of it has been absolutely reliable. Man, they've GOT to get voicedialing up and running or a 3rd party app that works though. Ugggh, can't stand pulling out the phone when I could just hit a button on the BT headset before and not even touch the Blackberry.
    07-25-2008 08:45 AM
    I love this phone too much even with all the headaches I've gotten from exchanging it for a new one. I've got problems with all 3 phones so far and about to take this one back and exchange for my 4th one. Crossing fingers for a phone this time. I don't want to have to go back to Apple store again to exchange, they look at the me funny when I go to the genius bar.
    07-25-2008 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD