View Poll Results: At which store are you going to purchase the iPhone 3G?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Apple Store

14 37.84%
  • AT&T Store

23 62.16%
  • I'm not upgrading

0 0%
    Apple Store, better environment and they will have more iPhones in stock.
    07-08-2008 02:27 AM
    Just a word of caution to anyone going to a At&t store... according to this link from At&t's website NOT all of their stores will be carrying the iPhone... I was not aware that there were stores that did not carry it. Just don't want to see someone waste their morning by going to a store that doesn't even carry it. That would be a bummer...

iPhone Store Locator - Find out where to buy the iPhone exclusively at AT&T/Cingular
    This is is something to definitely be aware off. I did this search and thhen actually went to the AT&T store to confirm. I also saw that they had demo 1st gen iPhones.
    07-08-2008 07:43 AM
    I really don't know. a better question might be if they run out the first two weeks, or maybe the first month.
    07-08-2008 01:45 PM
    im going to whichever has a better in stock/in line ratio
    07-08-2008 02:46 PM
    since I am currently an AT&T customer and am eligible for the upgrade, that is where I will go. I also get a discount because of where I work and I would want to be sure it gets applied. After thinking about it, I don't think there is an Apple store anywhere near me so it's a mute point.
    07-08-2008 02:51 PM
    If I had my choice I'd go to an Apple store but none around where I live. My local ATT store seems to be run by monkeys. I walked in the other day (the day of the iReady announcement) to do the credit check. When I asked about it, it got quiet and all 3 employees just stared at me, and one of them told me to come back on the 11th and they'll do the credit check before I buy. I explained to them about the iReady deal and they still looked at me as I'm crazy, one of them started chuckling. Then I noticed a big stack of iReady paperwork right in front on them on the desk and I told the manager to read it. One of the workers actually asked me how did I know about it before they did lol.

So ya, I would surely choose an Apple store if there was one around, much better environment I'd assume.
    07-08-2008 03:11 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD