2G update to 3.1.3 firmware - Please help!

dean-smith

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I am an idiot. My wife's really mad at me. I tried to update her old 2G Jailbroken phone to 3.1.3 - and bam! locked out!

Looks like iTunes backed up the data tho...in library/....

And seems like her home screen is showing her old wallpaper. so I am thinking all her data is still in there somewhere.

Can we jailbreak 3.1.3 and still maintain or restore all her contacts, emails, and notes?

Please help save my marriage!!

riley9dy

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
I am an idiot. My wife's really mad at me. I tried to update her old 2G Jailbroken phone to 3.1.3 - and bam! locked out!

Looks like iTunes backed up the data tho...in library/....

And seems like her home screen is showing her old wallpaper. so I am thinking all her data is still in there somewhere.

Can we jailbreak 3.1.3 and still maintain or restore all her contacts, emails, and notes?

Please help save my marriage!!

Can't you just hard reset and then sync it up again with the itunes backup?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
What do you mean by "locked out?" I'm not sure if you just want to re-jailbreak or something else.

ovidiu1305

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
you just need to jailbreak and unlock it, from pc with redsn0w 0.9.4 and bl-36 and bl-46, this should work.Please let me know if it worked, if not I can do it for you online, just send me a Pm

rasal

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I have a similar problem with my iphone 2g. I have used redsn0w 0.9.4 and bl-36 and bl-46. However when I insert the sim card I receive a message to connect to iTunes. Of course when I do connect to iTunes I get the message to activate the phone. Would appreciate any help that can be provided to get beyond this point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods