iTunes could not sync information to the iphone because a connection could not be es

rmills8

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
It will put the firmware on the phone fine it also syncs but it come up and says warring it didn?t sync the number of apps. Then I press ok then I get this.

iTunes could not sync information to the iphone because a connection could not be established to the iphone

When I re plug in the I phone in it shows it the data synced but it?s all other

It?s just a 8 gig I phone
I see a few errors

The first one I get is

Some the apps in your Itunes library were not installed on the iphone because one or more errors occurred. 93 Total warnings ?which is all my apps?

iOS: Troubleshooting applications purchased from the App Store

Second one I get is

Itunes could not back up the Iphone because the backup session failed.

The final error

iTunes could not sync information to the iphone because a connection could not be established to the iphone

I have used difernt cords as well as computers

It is plugged directly in to the laptops USB. No hubs or anything.

I just tried turning off my firewall and every thing eles.

I tried the tooth brush its clean nothing is bent in there.

i tryed cleaning it with a toothbrush and it did not work.

However the iphone is doing something funny every now and then it pops and says something like ?This Equipment is not made for iPhone - do you want to switch to Flight mode"!.

The thing is the cable is made for it from apple and its came when nothing has been plugged in to the phone

on the pics notice the data bar

The first one is at it syncs you can see at the bottom the apps are green and the other is yellow like it should be.

this one is after it syncs and the frist Warning notice the other now

any ideas

hpcomputergeek

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So your iPhone got deactivated doing this? Try updating to the latest iTunes version and iOS version. If you got the latest iTunes, re-install iTunes. I think iTunes is missing a driver or something.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice