Are you an original iPhone owner?

Apple=Racket96

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Before I purchased the iPhone 4 I had an original iPhone,& to me it's a perfectly good phone IN THE RIGHT CONDITION & if you don't really want a lot of apps cause trust me,there aren't many left. As a CELL PHONE it's awesome,but as an iPhone/smartphone? Ummm get the iPhone 4 lol

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Before I purchased the iPhone 4 I had an original iPhone,& to me it's a perfectly good phone IN THE RIGHT CONDITION & if you don't really want a lot of apps cause trust me,there aren't many left. As a CELL PHONE it's awesome,but as an iPhone/smartphone? Ummm get the iPhone 4 lol

I could imagine lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Uselessbass

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't afford one till the 3g came out I remember drooling over my co-workers every day :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

HOOCH256

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I still have mine, just use it as my iPod now that I got a 4, still works great minus a few pixel issues! Damn phones were tanks!

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately no. I've been with Vz for the past ten years so I was not able to get the original back when it came out since it was exclusive to AT&T. I was a BB user back then.

SkydiverTilt

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
My first was the 2G 16 Gb. Couldn't get it at first because there was no exchange server. Once that was established I was all over it. Big transition from my HTC 8125!!

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
I got my iPhone from my uncle. I used it until I got a 3GS and then I gave it to my sister. After I got the 4 my sister put it under the windshield and it fell into the engine. The mechanics found it today and it got slightly water damaged and the home button no longer works. But its really neat still how it works

eandgolf

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I still have my 2g that I purchased about 3 months after they came out. I use it as an iPod now since I use an iPhone 4.
I want to use radio.com but it says that I have to upgrade to ios4. Can I do this?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
No, my first iPhone was the 3GS.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Same. I had that for around 7 months and I broke the screen on it so I bought the black iPhone 4. 10 months after that I bought the white iPhone 4 and gave the black one to my dad and now I own the iPhone 5 and gave the white one to my bf.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Nope. I was on the BlackBerry train back in 2007. I waited to switch till early 2009. Best decision ever. I don't know why I waited 2 years.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I wish I was. I was still diehard BlackBerry when the iPhone came out in 2007. Wish I would not have waited 2 years on a burning platform before switching to Apple's goodness.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Yep! I got it on launch day! :)
It has taken quite a beating, I tried to keep it in the best condition possible, but since it was a slider case it scratched it up, and then I accidentally left in my car engine for 5 months and only found it when I took it in for service. But I have found a refurbishment service, and I will have it repaired by the end of this year. :D

photo 2.JPGphoto 1.JPG

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I actually jumped on the iOS bandwagon with the iPhone 5. Still, it's kinda funny how my first iPhone was aluminium, with a plastic iPhone replacing it next year :D

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Yep I bought in Dec 2007 after the price drop. Probably most favorite phone I've ever owned. I sold it for $500 when the 3G came out then left for at the time the 'greener pastures' of Android but now I'm back for good.

iPhone 2G > iPhone 3G > iPhone 5 > iPhone 5S

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I started to love apple and iPhones since my first iPhone 3G.. Even tho after I have been a blackberry user for a long time still had an iPod touch to have the iOS feeling.. But time has past and now using my iPhone 5 and couldn't be happier