I've finally ordered an iPhone 14 pro max in silver colour with rogers carrier. im guessing there is a high demand on the phone since I have to have one on back order saying it can take up to 4 weeks or so. not really in a rush to get the phone still love my iPhone 12 Pro Max. anyone else ordered their phone and have to wait? well I guess this give me time to decide which case I would like for this new phone I will be receiving hopefully soon
    Annie_M likes this.
    01-12-2023 08:14 PM
    I've finally ordered an iPhone 14 pro max in silver colour with rogers carrier. im guessing there is a high demand on the phone since I have to have one on back order saying it can take up to 4 weeks or so. not really in a rush to get the phone still love my iPhone 12 Pro Max. anyone else ordered their phone and have to wait? well I guess this give me time to decide which case I would like for this new phone I will be receiving hopefully soon
    I don’t know rogers carrier. I did check the Apple Store for the 14 PM 128GB silver (USA location). That’s showing a 4 day ETA.
    Either you’re in a region that requires a specific regulatory model that has low inventory or the carrier is in serious general back order.
    Best of luck…
    01-13-2023 01:42 AM
    Oh wow! I just checked availability in my region (Montréal) for the iPhone 14 Pro Max, and the only Apple Stores reporting as having them in stock are in Ottawa (Bayview and Rideau). That's 185km away.

I don't know how Rogers' logistics on that work out. Apple reports delivery for Tuesday if I order them today.

Best of luck waiting

I don’t know rogers carrier. I did check the Apple Store for the 14 PM 128GB silver (USA location). That’s showing a 4 day ETA.
    Either you’re in a region that requires a specific regulatory model that has low inventory or the carrier is in serious general back order.
    Best of luck…
    Rogers is a major telecom provider in Canada (IIRC, the first or second biggest). We use the A2893 iPhone 14 Pro Max model, which has a slightly different mobile band configuration.
    Ref.: iPhone - Supported 5G and LTE networks - Apple
    Up_And_Away likes this.
    01-13-2023 11:38 AM
    Oh wow! I just checked availability in my region (Montréal) for the iPhone 14 Pro Max, and the only Apple Stores reporting as having them in stock are in Ottawa (Bayview and Rideau). That's 185km away.

I don't know how Rogers' logistics on that work out. Apple reports delivery for Tuesday if I order them today.

Best of luck waiting

Rogers is a major telecom provider in Canada (IIRC, the first or second biggest). We use the A2893 iPhone 14 Pro Max model, which has a slightly different mobile band configuration.
    Yes I kind of figured that. Oh well I’ll be getting the phone eventually
    Ed7789 likes this.
    01-13-2023 02:59 PM
    And it will be worth the wait!
    01-13-2023 03:26 PM
    Thanks for the info Ed. It certainly makes much more sense why the shipping ETA gulf between US and Canada.
    01-14-2023 01:19 AM

Best of luck waiting

I got an email saying phone should arrive today. And it’s only been a little over a week since I placed the order. Way faster then I expected
    Ed7789 and Annie_M like this.
    01-14-2023 11:27 AM
    I got an email saying phone should arrive today. And it’s only been a little over a week since I placed the order. Way faster then I expected
    That’s great to hear
    01-14-2023 01:37 PM
    Excellent news!
    01-14-2023 02:55 PM