Do you Ever Power Off Your iPhone?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How many of you actually power off your iPhone? How many times throughout the year so you power it off? With that being said, reboots do not count.

im talking about turning it completely off so you won’t be disturbed by it.

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site
How many of you actually power off your iPhone? How many times throughout the year so you power it off? With that being said, reboots do not count.

im talking about turning it completely off so you won’t be disturbed by it.

Never. I do reboot it once or twice a week or though.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
As Tartarus said, I rarely turn it off but do reboot occasionally. IME Electronic devices that run an expansive OS appreciate a reboot occasionally.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I turned my iPhone 14 Pro off because it’s easier to put it in DFU mode than it is via reboot. Anyway, it made me wonder how often, if ever, do people turn off their iPhone. If I had to guess, I’d say I turn my off twice a year….maybe.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Although my phone is in DND all day, there are a few people that can still get through. So I turn mine off maybe 3-4 times a year, if I’m at a place where I don’t want it to ring at all. I still have my watch, so I’ll be fine without my phone.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I turned my iPhone 14 Pro off because it’s easier to put it in DFU mode than it is via reboot. Anyway, it made me wonder how often, if ever, do people turn off their iPhone. If I had to guess, I’d say I turn my off twice a year….maybe.

Hold everything a minute. You turned your iPhone 14 Pro off?

I guess I missed that news. I knew you couldn’t resist a new iPhone. Lol
Congrats and enjoy it!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
pr1nce;[URL="tel:3293353" said:
3293353[/URL]]Hold everything a minute. You turned your iPhone 14 Pro off?

I guess I missed that news. I knew you couldn’t resist a new iPhone. Lol
Congrats and enjoy it!

(Laughing)….it wasn’t my fault. I swear…;)….I was in the Apple Store at the Mall at Millenia just minding my own business and the next thing I knew I was driving home with an Apple bag containing a deep purple iPhone 14 Pro. A shape shifter must have taken control for a bit. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. ;)

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
(Laughing)….it wasn’t my fault. I swear…;)….I was in the Apple Store at the Mall at Millenia just minding my own business and the next thing I knew I was driving home with an Apple bag containing a deep purple iPhone 14 Pro. A shape shifter must have taken control for a bit. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. ;)

The iPhone 14 Pro is so much better than that old iPhone you were using, it would have been irresponsible to not upgrade. Your shape shifter may be a more responsible version of you. :big-hug:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73