I’m using this on my 14PM with QuadLock Mag case:

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT] designed for iPhone 14 Pro Max [Case Friendly] - Sensor Protection / 2 Pack https://a.co/i5BIAfN
    12-05-2022 06:26 AM
    I’m using this on my 14PM with QuadLock Mag case:

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT] designed for iPhone 14 Pro Max [Case Friendly] - Sensor Protection / 2 Pack https://a.co/i5BIAfN
    Was it easy to put on?
    12-05-2022 09:36 AM
    Was it easy to put on?
    Self guiding alignment tool. Pretty simple to apply.
    Annie_M likes this.
    12-05-2022 09:52 AM
    Was it easy to put on?
    The easy to put on is in my mind rather universal. Have a jig or template, clean phone, manage the dust. An inexpensive 3 pack makes practice rather painless. IMO there are lots of good ones out there. At work we have around 200 mobile devices so a lot of experience knowing a little time and money with a little practice manages this well.

I see these ESR have gone up in price but they meet all of .26 vs .33 thickness, 3-pack, mounting jig, clean/stick stuff and have lasted after some recent incidents of other good brands not sticking as long. We just look for a fair amount of good reviews and modest price.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0B6V9D89F
    Annie_M likes this.
    12-05-2022 10:17 AM
    The easy to put on is in my mind rather universal. Have a jig or template, clean phone, manage the dust. An inexpensive 3 pack makes practice rather painless. IMO there are lots of good ones out there. At work we have around 200 mobile devices so a lot of experience knowing a little time and money with a little practice manages this well.

I see these ESR have gone up in price but they meet all of .26 vs .33 thickness, 3-pack, mounting jig, clean/stick stuff and have lasted after some recent incidents of other good brands not sticking as long. We just look for a fair amount of good reviews and modest price.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0B6V9D89F
    I really appreciate the feedback!!! A 3-pack would be a very good idea!
    12-05-2022 10:18 AM
    I've never used a screen protector with my iPhone 12 Pro Max and I dont think I will be using one once I get my iPhone 14 pro max. it should be high quality glass so wether people prefer to protect their screen or not I choose not to
    01-12-2023 08:19 PM
    I've never used a screen protector on my phone. Never will. I've had zero scratches including micro scratches.
    01-14-2023 05:30 PM
    I have been on the Zagg bandwagon in the past. Then I realized that I had to replace two of them (on two separate phones). Each time, I took my phone to a local family-owned repair shop and replaced the screen protector with one for $10.00. They put it on for me, and both times, the cheaper screen protector lasted much longer. So, when it's time to get a new phone, I won't buy a Zagg... I'll go back to the little family-owned business, and get one there!
    Screen protectors are not supposed to last. They catch all the nicks and scratches, so your phone screen does not. What happened with the Zagg? Was it scratches and nicks, or some other issues?
    01-15-2023 06:47 PM
33 12