14 Plus Protection

powelldb1

Oct 5, 2021
Visit site
So I carry my phone in my front pocket. Also do a lot of work outside so dust dirt etc. in the past have used Otterbox commuter series but thinking of changing with the new phone(bottom has a tendency to break). Also with caring in front pocket screen can get scratched with keys knife wallet etc. Was wondering if a folio case would be better to protect screen or is something better. Since ones on this forum have much more knowledge and experience with more products what are your recommendations.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Dedicate a pocket for your phone. Nothing else goes in that pocket.

Also stop carrying unnecessary keys. There’s no reason to always have shed keys, keys to people’s house that live out of town, office keys, etc on one key ring.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Cargo shorts / pants. Lots of pockets. Zero issues.

Put it in the back pocket. If you have a good case than sitting on it shouldn’t be a problem. I have the 13 pro max and that’s where it’s kept. I know it’s not scientifically proven, but a guy shouldn’t keep the phone in the front pocket. Don’t know if a warm phone or even the battery will affect your sperm.

Better to be safe than sorry later on. I’m 61 and we didn’t have these things when I was young.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Back pockets can be convenient, but, one has to be mindful when they're getting ready to use the toilet! I've known a few people whose phones have ended up falling in. :cant-watch: I like the idea of cargo pants, especially ones that have pockets on the leg. I usually carry my phone in a purse, and I always make sure that there's a pocket where I can put my iPhone, away from keys.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Why spend money on a folio when you can buy an inexpensive Spigen tempered glass screen protector and a protective case like Unicorn Beetle SUPCASE? Both can be purchased for like $37.