Cases for iPhone 14

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Totallee cases don't offer much, if any drop protection but I love the minimalist look and feel while getting the scratch protection when setting it down or having something else in my pocket.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I always buy too many cases, and I find 90% of the time I prefer the Apple Silicone Case (Product Red) so I ordered one of those, and I am done. I have about 4 cases for my 12 ProMax and the only other one I use is the Apple Leather (Product Red) and I keep going back to the silicone.

one and done!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I always buy too many cases, and I find 90% of the time I prefer the Apple Silicone Case (Product Red) so I ordered one of those, and I am done. I have about 4 cases for my 12 ProMax and the only other one I use is the Apple Leather (Product Red) and I keep going back to the silicone.

one and done!

Same. I figured I spent $400+ for cases for my 13 Pro Max ($250 of that was on a Carved live edge case) and I'm sticking with one (UAG Civilian) for my 14 Pro Max.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep, looking back over the last decade I most likely spend the equivalent of an iPhone 14 ProMax on cases, that never got used more than a couple/few days. I also have about 10-hats and wear the same 2 all the time. Time to stop that!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
This time around I’m not gonna order any cases.
I’ve gotten a few over the years and only used it for like a few weeks on my devices until the novelty wore off and I took the case off.
It’s money thrown away in my case. (No pun intended).

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Clear MagSafe case. I really like it on my 13Pro plus it offers great protection & no fingerprints. Idk what’s been happening with me lately but I drop my phone all the time & this case has been great! There’s one scuff mark on the top left corner of the case, but you can barely see it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73