Pro lens protection

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I installed a Len’s protector on my 13 pro camera Len’s and I dropped my phone and the protector cracked but not the Len’s. I highly recommend protecting the camera Lens

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Would you please drop your phone the same way again without a lens protector and tell us if the lens cracks without a protector. That way we know if the lens protector actually protected the lens, or was it a waste of money.

I’m genuinely curious. I’ve felt that screen protectors are a waste of time and money since my BB days. Haven’t used one in many years. Never used a lens protector. Apple leather case only.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I have the WSKEN tempered glass camera lens protector to match my Alpine Green iPhone 13 Pro Max and I'm wondering if I wasted my money on this. I mean, I'd be out $13 if I did but still. The lenses are made of sapphire glass so I'm not sure they're even necessary. Tempered glass has a hardness of 6-7 and sapphire has a hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I am older and drop my phone a lot. It all depends on where and how the phone is dropped what I pay for in protection is well worth the money no need to send my phone and for repair.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I have never bought a lens protector, I don’t use the camera much and don’t really care, I suppose I could use the front facing camera over my shoulder if I had to…

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the WSKEN tempered glass camera lens protector to match my Alpine Green iPhone 13 Pro Max and I'm wondering if I wasted my money on this. I mean, I'd be out $13 if I did but still. The lenses are made of sapphire glass so I'm not sure they're even necessary. Tempered glass has a hardness of 6-7 and sapphire has a hardness of 9 on the Mohs scale of hardness.
It all depends on where and how you drop your device that'll determine how much damage you get. A few dollars for protection is well worth it in my opinion.

Krisha J

Sep 28, 2021
Visit site
I installed a Len’s protector on my 13 pro camera Len’s and I dropped my phone and the protector cracked but not the Len’s. I highly recommend protecting the camera Lens

I covered around the camera lens with a film protector from Gadgetshieldz that is actually good with scratch protection, I keep my phone on hard surfaces and also dropped it 2 times but nothing happened to the lenses!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2