Charging cable

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Looking to get an iPhone 13 pro max. Will my usb charging cables I had from my 11 all be no good for it?

What one does it use? I’m seeing may use the mag charger like apple watches?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Looking to get an iPhone 13 pro max. Will my usb charging cables I had from my 11 all be no good for it?

What one does it use? I’m seeing may use the mag charger like apple watches?
It'll be just fine. Any lightning cable that worked for your iP11 will work for your 13PM.

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
It'll be just fine. Any lightning cable that worked for your iP11 will work for your 13PM.

Cause I know my Apple Watch has the usb c end. Had to buy an adapter to run it to usb outlets. I thought they were moving towards that with everything usb c going forward. So they aren’t yet?

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Cause I know my Apple Watch has the usb c end. Had to buy an adapter to run it to usb outlets. I thought they were moving towards that with everything usb c going forward. So they aren’t yet?
Your iP11 cable and charger will work fine on the 13PM. The cable that comes with your 13PM will, however, require a USB-C puck. For the best (spelled fastest) charging rates you'll want to get that USB-C puck but, again, your old cable and puck will work just fine.

mws_1984

Mar 14, 2015
Visit site
Your iP11 cable and charger will work fine on the 13PM. The cable that comes with your 13PM will, however, require a USB-C puck. For the best (spelled fastest) charging rates you'll want to get that USB-C puck but, again, your old cable and puck will work just fine.

Oh by puck you mean same unit as watch charges on. Cause I know I see mag safe phone cases now. So guessing that doesn’t interfere with charging.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Oh by puck you mean same unit as watch charges on. Cause I know I see mag safe phone cases now. So guessing that doesn’t interfere with charging.

I think he has in mind the wall adapter.

The one that plugs into the wall and provides either a USB (type A) or USB (type C) outlet.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
MagSafe chargers are definitely not required. I bought one, and I use it from time to time, but I like the fast charge of the 20W USB-c power adapter that I got from Apple. I just purchased a second one for my "tech bag". It's manufactured by Apple but I got it on Amazon for $17.98 which is $1.02 less than if I had purchased it from Apple.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods