First impressions: happy dance

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am thrilled to have made the switch to a smaller device. I received and set up the pro 13 in the beautiful Sierra Blue 256 gig. Comfortable to hold and typing is a breeze. No issues coming from the pro max size phone . I have had a large phone for many years because I wanted all that the phone could do. And now the 13 pro does all that its Pro Max brother does. I still have the habit of holding in my right hand and typing with my left. I don’t know if I ever will be a one handed person with a phone. It doesn’t matter how I use it. I like the smaller footprint and it will be easier carrying a smaller handbag now as well. I love the large screen phones, don’t get me wrong. No issues handling them. But to have a small fully packed phone is great too. Awesome device. I look forward to using it and capturing great photos with the camera too.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I also miss the iPhone X size which was a little smaller that the 13 Pro but when I went up in size to the 11 Pro Max I was perplexed on going to the 13 Pro as the 13 Pro Max was slightly bigger and thicker that the 11 Pro Max but I took the leap and now very happy with my 13 Pro Max.

I do have big hands and long fingers so I can one hand it when necessary but do prefer the quick two handed typing that I’ve gotten use too.

Only drawback is carrying around a large device

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I am thrilled to have made the switch to a smaller device. I received and set up the pro 13 in the beautiful Sierra Blue 256 gig. Comfortable to hold and typing is a breeze. No issues coming from the pro max size phone . I have had a large phone for many years because I wanted all that the phone could do. And now the 13 pro does all that its Pro Max brother does. I still have the habit of holding in my right hand and typing with my left. I don’t know if I ever will be a one handed person with a phone. It doesn’t matter how I use it. I like the smaller footprint and it will be easier carrying a smaller handbag now as well. I love the large screen phones, don’t get me wrong. No issues handling them. But to have a small fully packed phone is great too. Awesome device. I look forward to using it and capturing great photos with the camera too.

That is awesome and congratulations on getting your new iPhone… :)

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
The phones seem to be getting heavier and bigger. I like the sweet spot of the pro13. Never thought I would consider a smaller footprint,but after holding in a store and seeing my friend’s phone , decided to give it a try.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Nice, glad you're happy with the new device. The 13 PM is definitely a beast and would recommend the 13 P for most people, not surprised by your feedback. I have big hands and Pro Max is definitely a challenge to hold comfortably for me, coming from the X. Regular Pro with no compromises (except size) was a smart move by Apple.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think that both models are great options. At this point, however, the 12 phones are close to being two years old. So if I were you, after figuring out prices, I would be more inclined to go with one of the iPhone 13 models.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The 13 pro is the sweet spot for the iPhone 13 series. It’s heavy but what you get is worth the weight of the iPhone.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
The 13 pro is the sweet spot for the iPhone 13 series. It’s heavy but what you get is worth the weight of the iPhone.

I think the 13 pro is just too heavy. I own it and wish I went for the regular 13 or even the 13 mini. I truly don’t know how people use the max

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I think the 13 pro is just too heavy. I own it and wish I went for the regular 13 or even the 13 mini. I truly don’t know how people use the max

The iPhone 13 Pro is slightly heavier (a little over an ounce) than the iPhone 13.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711