Shop Cyber Monday Apple deals at Amazon: Limited-time savings!

What is the best case to get with the iPhone 13 to prevent drops. Do the leather cases slide in your pocket easy that Apple has to offer? Since there is a camera bump, Do you think the cameras crack easy if you accidentally drop your phone.
    10-26-2021 11:56 AM
    First off there aren’t any cases that Prevents you from dropping your phone but you know that

As for the raised camera bumps on the Pro’s my case came with a protective lip around the cut out that’s slightly higher than the lenses
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-26-2021 12:37 PM
    First off there aren’t any cases that Prevents you from dropping your phone but you know that

As for the raised camera bumps on the Pro’s my case came with a protective lip around the cut out that’s slightly higher than the lenses
    I worded it wrong. Lol. I should have said a case that has more protection against drops. What case did you get?
    Annie_M and Just_Me_D like this.
    10-26-2021 12:47 PM
    I'm using the apple silicone case. It is very grippy, but probably not the most protective case.
    10-26-2021 12:52 PM
    Do the leather cases slide in your pocket easy that Apple has to offer?
    Yes.

As for protection, I don't think it's great, but I've had one drop so far with no damage with the Apple leather case. (Though the case got scuffed in the corner a bit.)
    10-26-2021 12:54 PM
    I dropped my 13 Pro Max three times in the 10 days I’ve had it from my lap to the ground while leaving my car. STUPID STUPID!!!!!

No damage at all but with no Apple + or screen protector I’m playing a dangerous game

Guess I worry more about my 9 month old Chihuahua than I do of pieces of glass and Stainless Steel

I have taken a few precautions since and don’t plan on making that error again
    10-27-2021 07:37 PM
    What is the best case to get with the iPhone 13 to prevent drops. Do the leather cases slide in your pocket easy that Apple has to offer? Since there is a camera bump, Do you think the cameras crack easy if you accidentally drop your phone.
    I have found the Apple leather cases are the easiest to slide in to pockets however it depends on how your phone lands on the surface there is some protection .
    10-28-2021 03:38 AM
    otterbox defender case forever
    11-02-2021 11:42 AM
    Otterbox Defender’s are good, but also super bulky and always tend to feel flimsy after a while. If you want to spend around the same cost for a more comfortable case that has great drop protection, look at Mous. If you’re ok with bumpers, you can save even more, or even spend less on a full case from Rhinoshield. Mous and Rhinoshield have incredible drop protection at a fraction of thickness of the Otterbox.
    11-02-2021 12:41 PM
    Otterbox Defender’s are good, but also super bulky and always tend to feel flimsy after a while....
    I agree with this! I cleaned my husband's iPhone on Sunday, and I couldn't believe how "loose" the outer bumper was. He rarely takes off the case... only when cleaning. I will share your recommendations about Mous and Rhinoshield!
    Monsterbit2021 likes this.
    11-02-2021 12:52 PM
    I use the OtterBox Commuter. It's not too bulky, and offers great drop protection.
    Monsterbit2021 likes this.
    11-02-2021 07:30 PM
    Thickest case I use that provides OK drop protection is the Evutec Karbon.
    Thinnest would be Pitaka Air. They also make a more rugged version called MagEz Case Pro. I was going to pick one up but at $55 TBH I'm happy with my Karbon ($40). If you must have the best protection I'd get the Mous case. It's proven to protect the phone from any damage whatsoever with repeated HARD tosses to a brick wall. Think of the Samsonite ad from the early 70s with the gorilla in the cage in full rage against the suitcase!

Love to use the phone naked but can't knowing that just a single drop is a real threat to the back glass. I use a tempered glass screen cover. And in most cases a drop leaves the phone working, there's always a tiny scuff or ding on the edge that catches a finger to remind us of said mishap. Like having something stuck between teeth with no way to remove it. Annoying AF to some of us!
    Last edited by C6TX6; 11-06-2021 at 04:39 PM.
    11-03-2021 06:41 AM
    Thickest case I use that provides OK drop protection is the Evutec Karbon.
    Thinnest would be Pitaka Air. They also make a more rugged version called MagEz Case Pro. I was going to pick one up but at $55 TBH I'm happy with my Karbon ($40). If you must have the best protection I'd get the Mous case. It's proven to protect the phone from any damage whatsoever with repeated HARD tosses to a brick wall. Think of the Samsung ad from the early 70s with the gorilla in the cage in full rage against the suitcase!

Love to use the phone naked but can't knowing that just a single drop is a real threat to the back glass. I use a tempered glass screen cover. And in most cases a drop leaves the phone working, there's always a tiny scuff or ding on the edge that catches a finger to remind us of said mishap. Like having something stuck between teeth with no way to remove it. Annoying AF to some of us!
    I am rocking CaseBorne Armadillo CASE https://www.amazon.com/stores/caseborne

Love it
    11-06-2021 11:15 AM
    I use the OtterBox Commuter. It's not too bulky, and offers great drop protection.
    Gotta get the new series with front cover and magsafe called XT from otterbox
    11-06-2021 11:15 AM
    I agree with this! I cleaned my husband's iPhone on Sunday, and I couldn't believe how "loose" the outer bumper was. He rarely takes off the case... only when cleaning. I will share your recommendations about Mous and Rhinoshield!
    Your husband should try Caseborne, a Texas brand. I am blown away by the kevlar case they offer.
    www.amazon.com/caseborne
    11-06-2021 11:17 AM
    Spigen has a few nice cases to choose from.
    FarmRoad423 and Annie_M like this.
    11-07-2021 01:03 PM
    Love Spigen
    Annie_M likes this.
    11-07-2021 01:06 PM
    Love Spigen
    They make great products.
    11-07-2021 04:11 PM
    otterbox defender case forever
    I started out with Otterbox, but have since moved on. I've found slimmer cases that offer just as much or better protection against drops. Otterbox might still have an advantage if stepped on or ran over.
    11-07-2021 05:38 PM
    I’m using a clear UAG with mag safe
    11-16-2021 12:10 AM
    I’m using a clear UAG with mag safe
    do third-party brands work as good as Apple such as UAG
    11-19-2021 12:19 PM
    do third-party brands work as good as Apple such as UAG
    I think so! I've bought some awesome 3rd party cases. I've also purchased a couple that I didn't care for. The important thing is to be sure to read reviews. I got to multiple sites to do this.
    11-19-2021 12:38 PM