Any regrets

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
It's been over two weeks since apple launched their 13 line up anyone regretting their purchase.

I love my 13 first one was the 13 pro in blue but had issues and it went back. They only had graphite in stock and I took it. No regrets here best iPhone to date for me.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My iPhone 13 Pro should be here on Wednesday and I look forward to using it. I highly doubt I’ll have any regrets about buying it.

KCox2021

Sep 13, 2021
Visit site
I have the 12 Pro. I like it so far. The 13 doesn't seem that much of an upgrade with the exception of battery life. If I did it'd be the 13 Pro for the cameras. I'm into photography. Both the 11 base and 12 Pro have taken great photos for me.

I guess the Macro function would be nice to have. The 12 Pro does NOT do Macro well at all.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
My iPhone 13 Pro should be here on Wednesday and I look forward to using it. I highly doubt I’ll have any regrets about buying it.

Can’t wait as well mine comes Monday

My only regret was not jumping on the Pre-orders. Didn’t take in the fact that supply issues and strong sales would throw most models into back order

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I would be really surprised if there were a lot of regrets. I’m sure that there are going to be people who receive the units that have issues and need to be replaced. That’s a nuisance and disappointment but it happens. I’m not getting in 13 because I recently just got a 12 Pro. However, I am excited for those who are getting your new devices and cannot wait to hear what they think. I think the pictures that I’ve seen are spectacular and that does make me but not enough to get one!

Last edited:

KCox2021

Sep 13, 2021
Visit site
I would be really surprised if there were a lot of regrets? I’m sure that they’re going to be people who receive the units that have issues and need to be replaced. That’s a nuisance and disappointment but it happens. I’m not getting in 13 because I recently just got a 12 Pro but I am excited for those who are getting your new devices and cannot wait to hear what they think. I think the pictures that I’ve seen are spectacular and that does make me but not enough to get one!

Agreed

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Being an addict, regret is not in my vocabulary. LOL

I love this flat design and the Sierra Blue IMO is the best Apple has produced. Last year's Purple comes second and the Green on iPad Air 4 LTE, which I bought comes third.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Just finished setting up my 13 Pro Max and the first thing I noticed is the warped look of my device in a case sitting face up on the table

Hideous
Twisted
Monstrous
Gawky

Wrong pick of case lol

I got a large lip camera protector case but the phone it’s self is beyond what I expected

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site
I picked up my 13 Pro 3 weeks ago and fell in love with it immediately. No regrets whatsoever, and I really enjoyed my 12. Thought I would just “try” the 13 Pro out before making a definite change but shortly after getting it sold both my other phones. I’ve never seen such awesome photos on a phone before.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I've had my 13 Pro for about ten days, upgrading from a X. Not a single regret. It's a great phone, better display, better camera, better battery, just slightly bigger and thicker. It also seems to have a much better modem - it was getting signal in places where the X struggled in the past.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Officially have had my pro 13 a full week. Battery is awesome and I don’t know why but the battery life on my watch is better with the 13. Weird but true.
I really like my new 13 pro. My 12 pro max was very glitchy. Tried resets. Was offered a replacement but wouldn’t do it. Glad I early upgraded

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711