POLL: Which 13 Pro color did you get?

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
With a case does color really matter? Not for me and I always use cases on all of my devices with screen protectors.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I’ve had my silver since launch, out of nowhere I’m obsessing over the graphite and thinking about buying one. What’s stopping me is having to sell my silver, annoying. I can just stick it out until the 14 but like I said, obsessing and it’s always on my mind. I know, it’s ridiculous!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I’ve had my silver since launch, out of nowhere I’m obsessing over the graphite and thinking about buying one. What’s stopping me is having to sell my silver, annoying. I can just stick it out until the 14 but like I said, obsessing and it’s always on my mind. I know, it’s ridiculous!

I have 3 favorite colors. Red blue and green. I have the Sierra Blue and it is stunning. In the 11 pro max I had the midnight green. And now the 13 pro has been released in the alpine green. It is a real bummer came out now. I have the Series 7 watch in the green.
My new iMac desktop and my iPad Air are in their blue tone.
I still love my Sierra Blue phone color but the new green is another stunning color.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I have 3 favorite colors. Red blue and green. I have the Sierra Blue and it is stunning. In the 11 pro max I had the midnight green. And now the 13 pro has been released in the alpine green. It is a real bummer came out now. I have the Series 7 watch in the green.
My new iMac desktop and my iPad Air are in their blue tone.
I still love my Sierra Blue phone color but the new green is another stunning color.

They made that green phone to match the green watch, for sure! I was thinking about it the other day, the 13’s all have a matching watch color except the pink.

So are you trying to tell me you want the green now and stuck with your Sierra Blue? Or trying to just enjoy the blue? I’m trying to just tell myself I do not need the same phone in a different color…it’s silly! I still want it though

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
They made that green phone to match the green watch, for sure! I was thinking about it the other day, the 13’s all have a matching watch color except the pink.

So are you trying to tell me you want the green now and stuck with your Sierra Blue? Or trying to just enjoy the blue? I’m trying to just tell myself I do not need the same phone in a different color…it’s silly! I still want it though

I have a green case. Lol. I do love the Sierra Blue. But I didn’t like the blue watch. I love the green series 7 watch
I really love the blue iMac and my iPad Air. They blend in colors beautifully
I am very ok with my blue phone but if I had the opportunity I would get the green.

mach1man

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I’m made that the released a green version this late. Like we have a few months till the new ones are out. But I really like green

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
I’m made that the released a green version this late. Like we have a few months till the new ones are out. But I really like green

It’s really annoying that they do this. I don’t really understand it. Torture! Are they trying to get more sales, probably.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I think Apple is realizing that some are on different purchasing cycles, and it keeps the interest of iPhones at a better level. Makes sense if you think about it.
As for me I'm going to continue to wait for the iPhone 14 Pro Max release and get the Graphite Edition.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Just picked up a green 13 Pro Max yesterday. I gave up my blue 13 Pro Max (traded that in to Best Buy for $875) for about a week to try the S22 Ultra, but after missing many of my Apple features, I exchanged the S22 Ultra for the 256GB green 13 Pro Max. I wanted the green but I wasn't going to pay to upgrade to a different color, so trying out the S22 Ultra was a good reason to get the green.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I've had the 13 Pro Max for 5 months now? Love the device but come to realize it's too big...came from an iPhone X and thought max was for me. Going to give my wife the Max and her upgrade get a regular pro. Overall incredible device

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Back in March I upgraded my gold 12 Pro to a pink 13 mini ! Thrilled I downsized in phone size, it makes handling it so much more easy especially with petite hands.

Arkidelik

Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
I wasn’t intending to grab a new phone just yet, but I just picked up a 13 Pro in Graphite. Love it, and it’s not as heavy as my 12 Pro Max (which will most likely go to my son).