POLL: Which 13 Pro color did you get?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
1. Sierra Blue
2. Graphite
3. Gold
4. Silver

I bought graphite but am returning to purchase my first silver iPhone.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Sierra Blue. For me it was between that and gold. Since I keep the phone in a case anyway, the color doesn't matter too much, but I figured with a black leather case that the gold in the camera bump would look good. But... no black leather case. So, I went Sierra Blue with the "midnight" case. I'll start with that and may switch instead to a silicone case.

aximtreo

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Bought 13PM 256 Sierra Blue. Kept it one week. Got cold feet and returned. Feet warmed and am ordering the same phone again. Hey, I'm an old dude so be kind. Sad but delivery says November 15th or earlier.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Bought 13PM 256 Sierra Blue. Kept it one week. Got cold feet and returned. Feet warmed and am ordering the same phone again. Hey, I'm an old dude so be kind. Sad but delivery says November 15th or earlier.

Haha!! Definitely sounds like something I would/have done!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Sierra Blue although I strongly prefer graphite just because you can use a case of any color on it and it won't look bad.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Sierra Blue although I strongly prefer graphite just because you can use a case of any color on it and it won't look bad.

Interesting. Although I haven’t owned a white/silver yet, I’ve always thought any case would look better on it then the black, which is all I’ve owned.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Interesting. Although I haven’t owned a white/silver yet, I’ve always thought any case would look better on it then the black, which is all I’ve owned.

All my previous iPhones were silver and it's true for the most part. I like orange or red cases and I think they look better on black than on silver.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Sierra Blue, I always do standard colors, but decided on an actual color this time. It really doesn’t matter to me because I keep a case on it at all times anyway.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods