Do you feel you’re missing out by having your case on at all times?

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
The reason why I started taking the cases off my phones when I’m at home or say going out for dinner, I love the feeling of using my phones naked.

I do keep it on at work and at the gym.

Not taking your phones out ironically can scratch your phones by dirt/dust.

The 13 is new and debating which color to get? It doesn’t take long before you get, who cares it’ll be in the case anyways.

I love getting the newest from Apple and Samsung and admiring them.

Green Samsung Z Flip3 and Sierra Blue 13PM.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
This is why I switched to a clear case!

Same. I ran the tech21 clear on my green pro max 11 for like 6-7 months before I swapped it into a Mous leather case for the rest or it’s life up until last week. My sierra blue 13 Pro has a Mous clarity clear case showing up tomorrow

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To answer the thread question, my answer is no because I’m someone who doesn’t encase my iPhone. I carry it as-is….;)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
All of mine have gone from the box to a protective pad for a screen protector and then into a case.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
No. It's always in a case and I want it that way (for the small bit of extra protection from drops and the extra grippyness that you get from a case.)

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
I do typically get Apple Care Plus for my iPhone, but I didn’t get it for my iPhone 12 Pro. I simply forgot about it.

I’d assume most that go naked have AppleCare or some other insurance. I have it now for the third phone in a row. Haven’t had to use it yet and have debated about cancelling. I know as soon as I do, I’ll drop it. :|)

turbochgd

Sep 21, 2021
Visit site
I’ve been using my IPhone 13 Pro naked since I purchased it on Sunday. But the case is coming today, a very light & thin clear case. I love having it out of a case since it’s so beautiful but I know it’ll eventually slip out of my hand as it’s a bit slippery on the sides. So I found the thinnest and lightest transparent case I could. It’s made by Totallee.

Last edited:

anon(41073)

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I have over 10 cases for my 12 Pro Max. Carrying a "naked" phone is just plain boring. With that being said, none of those cases will fit my 13 Pro Max, so it's on to buying more cases. Never less than 7 cases at any given time. It's like carrying a different phone everyday.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I really wanted to leave it "naked" with just a screen protector since I've been working from home and looks like I'll continue to be doing so. We have tile floors everywhere though. Yeah I've seen EAP's drop tests where they had to drop them from like 10 feet to actually do any damage (to the Pro's at least) but still didn't want to risk it. I do have Apple Care but that's more for in case of a bad drop that causes the screen to land on something and get smashed/etc.

got berry

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the Totallee cases since the iPhone 8Plus. They are super thin but I don't have to worry when just setting it down. Not going to give much if any protection against significant drops but that has never been an issue. As close to a naked phone but with a little bit of protection. Best of both worlds in my opinion.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW