First thoughts on your new iPhone 13

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Let me first say I am pleasantly surprised on how nice of a device the 13 pro is!!
I don’t remember typing being this accurate on any iPhone before but this one is awesome perfect every time compared to my S21 5g.

The Pro Motion is superior at best and makes the phone experience that much better during the day great improvement.

The display is beautiful easy on the eyes during long periods of time.

Setup was a breeze I set it up as a new device and wow so easy!

The camera is super haven’t taken to many shots but what I have are beautiful photos all around.

The feel in the hand is very nice I prefer cases to add grip currently using a commuters case but picking up a black Apple leather case today to see if I like it. I will add Apple Care so if I loose some protection oh well hello Apple Care!

My family either has or has owned every iPhone released so this is coming from someone that has tried them all and can see a big difference.

As Flossy Carter would say the 13 pro is a major major go!!

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I am shocked how good this device performs might sell my Samsung at this point!

That’s some high praise right there, the 13 pro series is certainly a beast. loving my new 13 pro max in sierra blue. Enjoy it in good health .

Last edited:

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
This is what’s sad about being an addict.

I’ve purchased close to 200 phones, including “Dummies” that they’re all the same to me.

All about owning the latest and sometimes the greatest. I do love the 13PM Sierra more than the Pacific.

It almost matches my 2022 being delivered in a few days now.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm pretty sure (Flossy) will give it at least a triple major go! ;)

At first I was not wowed by the camera as the (software) updates to the 12 Pro Max thanks to iOS 15 made some great improvements.

THEN I tried night mode on a tripod and slid the time up to max (30S) and Wow! Pretty amazing stuff.

The larger aperture helps a LOT with video indoors, noise and processing is not nearly as destructive making videos look noticeably cleaner.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The pro motion is awesome a real game changer for Apple if you ask me. Totally different experience all around this 13pro is an amazing device period.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I have the 13 Pro Max and, to be honest, I don't notice much difference between that and the 12 Pro Max I had before it. It won't cause me to return it or anything, but if anyone is on the fence between keeping the 12 Pro Max or getting the 13 Pro Max, stick with the 12 Pro Max.

Peaceful_Moi

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I upgraded from an 11 Pro because of the beautiful gold color, and I'm in Heaven. But there are also bonus features, like:

13 Pro battery life seems much better. I'm a light user, but am very impressed. Is the 10Hz capability the cause?

Also, I'm getting an immediate WiFi connection on unlock, compared with a noticeable lag from LTE on my 11 Pro. Is that related to the Qualcomm X60 modem, or new WiFi 6 capability?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I got the 13 Pro to replace my X and so far it’s great. I haven’t had a lot of time to play around with it, but there are noticeable differences. The camera, the speed of the device, and the screen resolution are absolutely amazing. The only thing I dislike is the added height. It’s very noticeable to me, probably because I’m anti huge phone The weight doesn’t bother me though..I appreciate the solid feel of it.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I got the 13 Pro to replace my X and so far it’s great. I haven’t had a lot of time to play around with it, but there are noticeable differences. The camera, the speed of the device, and the screen resolution are absolutely amazing. The only thing I dislike is the added height. It’s very noticeable to me, probably because I’m anti huge phone The weight doesn’t bother me though..I appreciate the solid feel of it.
I looked at the max but when I found out the pro and the max had the exact same features I went with the pro.
So far it's an outstanding device probably the best launch apple has had for years no complaints here at all.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I looked at the max but when I found out the pro and the max had the exact same features I went with the pro.
So far it's an outstanding device probably the best launch apple has had for years no complaints here at all.

I’m glad both had the same features! I would hate to miss out on anything just because I don’t want a large device.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Got my 13 Pro on Friday night to replace my X. The battery is incredible. Besides the performance increase, that’s the first thing I notice. (Haven’t taken any photos yet though.)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro