changing delivery location question??

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I received my "iPhone has shipped" email this morning. I decided to change my delivery location from my apt because it says by 7 and its my moms bday so I won't be home. I changed the location to a ups store by my job. The ups website still says my home address even though I changed it and paid the $5.99 fee. I tried calling ups but their customer line is basically set to not allow you to talk to anyone. Has anyone has this experience and will my phone be sent to ups?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Wish I had a better experience to share with you. I just got an iPad air fourth generation last week. I screwed up when I place the order and put the wrong ZIP Code on it took forever for me to get it changed and UPS was completely unhelpful about it. It ended up delaying my order by a day and their website was terrible and I could not speak to human being to save my life. Hopefully because it’s a UPS store and you pay the fee your experience will be much more positive. Have you thought about calling the store that you established as the delivery location? Maybe they can help you .

justin_aga

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Wish I had a better experience to share with you. I just got an iPad air fourth generation last week. I screwed up when I place the order and put the wrong ZIP Code on it took forever for me to get it changed and UPS was completely unhelpful about it. It ended up delaying my order by a day and their website was terrible and I could not speak to human being to save my life. Hopefully because it’s a UPS store and you pay the fee your experience will be much more positive. Have you thought about calling the store that you established as the delivery location? Maybe they can help you .

wow that's terrible. I literally madd the change like 20 minis ago. I think I will call. My apt gate is locked and they require a signature so that won't be an option lol. Ill call today

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner