iPhone 13 Waiting Room

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
As of 225pm CST, 9/22, my 13 Pro order status is still showing as: Preparing to Ship

The page says: Arrives Fri Sep 24

So, I'm surprised it hasn't already shipped if it's going to be here in two days.

If you've ordered an iPhone 13, what's the order status and stated arrival date?

I'd be interested in seeing updates here.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Mine is the same as yours. Apple Pay has been charged, says 'preparing to ship' and delivery date of Friday 24th.

However, if I go to my UPS page, it shows that I am expecting a package that has already shipped, just absolutely no details as to what, when it's supposed to be delivered and from whom.

I am expecting two packages from Apple, one on Friday for my phone and one between 29 Sept and 1 Oct for a case. I hope this incredibly vague UPS package is my phone/

Last edited:

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine left Anchorage AK 09/22/21 at 12:12AM local time. Deliver on 09/24.
Once you know your tracking number, you can put in your phone number to get alerts texted to you.
Hopefully avoiding that dreaded DELIVERY EXCEPTION HAS OCCURRED message! ;)

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Is it okay if I wait with you all? I didn't preorder, but I plan on running to the Apple Store at 8 am on Friday to purchase a 13 Pro Max in-store.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
The Apple Store still says it's preparing to ship, but my UPS account says it's in Louisville as of 5:50am this morning so it's getting closer. I think Apple doesn't usually update the Store shipping info until they hit Louisville and go through customs etc. Not really sure why, but it's been like that every time I've pre-ordered for my X, 11 Pro Max, and both Watch devices I've owned. I don't know about previous years since my first phone was a 6s+ bought in store on the Upgrade Program and the next year for the 7+ the first year of Upgrade Program upgrades you had to actually go in store to pick it up.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The Apple Store still says it's preparing to ship, but my UPS account says it's in Louisville as of 5:50am this morning so it's getting closer. I think Apple doesn't usually update the Store shipping info until they hit Louisville and go through customs etc. Not really sure why, but it's been like that every time I've pre-ordered for my X, 11 Pro Max, and both Watch devices I've owned. I don't know about previous years since my first phone was a 6s+ bought in store on the Upgrade Program and the next year for the 7+ the first year of Upgrade Program upgrades you had to actually go in store to pick it up.

You're lucky that at least you know where your phone is. My UPS page still doesn't give me anything. But then I don't have a tracking number yet from Apple either.

I'm not going to lie, i'm somewhat frustrated.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
You're lucky that at least you know where your phone is. My UPS page still doesn't give me anything. But then I don't have a tracking number yet from Apple either.

I'm not going to lie, i'm somewhat frustrated.

Hope you didn't misunderstand, I don't actually have a tracking number from Apple yet either. I just have the free "UPS My Choice" account that lets you do things like specify where they should leave packages (or redirect to a UPS store etc). It just happens that those account types seem to catch anything headed to your address and it will show it to you even without getting a tracking number directly from whoever you bought an item from. So for instance a few days ago I could log in and see that I had a shipment coming and it was in China.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Still waiting for delivery confirmation from TMO it's paid and still says delivery tomorrow I live close to a UPS hub usually dosent take long. Cases and screen protector coming via Amazon today.

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just checked mine this morning on the Verizon site and it finally said shipped. But when I clicked the tracking number for UPS it said "not received yet" So I'm confused too. Verizon used to use FedEx, which is better in my opinion, at least in my area. With UPS it will be 5 or 6 pm before I get it.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got an update that my order has shipped.

a4a0b089d2719dddda91409050fd0f6c.jpg

Anyone else?

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
I FINALLY got an email from Apple at 9AM CST with a UPS tracking number. UPS shows it arrived in Louisville at 10am and will be delivered tomorrow. UPS usually hits our neighborhood about 6pm.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I FINALLY got an email from Apple at 9AM CST with a UPS tracking number. UPS shows it arrived in Louisville at 10am and will be delivered tomorrow. UPS usually hits our neighborhood about 6pm.

I still don't have any emails from Apple, but the Apple Store app has updated with tracking info, so that's acceptable.

sheba510

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I received a text message from UPS that a package from T-mobile would be delivered on 9/24. The UPS site shows only that a label was created. T-mobile order status says delivery will be on 10/5 because of backorder.

So, all I know for sure is sometime between 9/24 to 10/5, I will receive the iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner