Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
All out black like Samsung's phantom black would be awesome. Including the frame.

You mean like the iPhone 7 and 7+ in matte black?
a550550c48b9cce71ef15d02a311c648.png

26a32bbb16faec1a7390ac45289abaa5.png

Last edited:

EddieKeyton1

Sep 28, 2021
Visit site
There are some people who feel the iPhone 13 models are not worth upgrading from their current smartphone and that’s their prerogative.

Having said that, I’m sure a good deal of people, especially those who have older devices, are interested in getting one of the new iPhone models. Are you considering purchasing or have you made up your mind to purchase an iPhone 13 model?

I at first went with the 13. Had it for a month. Decided to give it to my mom and turn her into an iPhone user. Which i successfully did. That then gave me reason to pick up the sierra blue iPhone 13 pro max. Now she wants this one.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yes, jet black too! The glossy glass would be more scratch resistant too!

Couldn’t agree more, the matte black iPhone 7/7+ was the best black I have ever seen on a mobile phone, with the exception of the vertu signature series in matte black, but that cost over $10,000

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Couldn’t agree more, the matte black iPhone 7/7+ was the best black I have ever seen on a mobile phone, with the exception of the vertu signature series in matte black, but that cost over $10,000

I agree. Even though I went with the Jet Black 7 Plus and after I got it I really wish I would have chosen the Matte Black version to be honest.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Awesome!!! Keep us posted when you get it!

Picked up a 13 Pro Max 128GB Graphite today, i was struggling but after using an S20+ for a week i realized a bigger phone is something id like. Still setting up but so far its as awesome as expected...on the hunt for a official apple leather case now, they were sold out everywhere. had mine with my X for 3 years and loved it, always preferred apples cases.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Picked up a 13 Pro Max 128GB Graphite today, i was struggling but after using an S20+ for a week i realized a bigger phone is something id like. Still setting up but so far its as awesome as expected...on the hunt for a official apple leather case now, they were sold out everywhere. had mine with my X for 3 years and loved it, always preferred apples cases.

Congratulations on getting your new iPhone 13 Pro Max and Merry Christmas to you … ;)

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking about trading in my 13 Pro Max for the 13 Pro instead. I miss the smaller devices.

Interesting take, I’ve seen many feel the same way. I’ve only had my 13PM for a week but I love the large size, while dramatically bigger than it needs to be the real estate of the screen size is just so nice. But this can be the feeling is someone new to such a large device, coming from the X

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Interesting take, I’ve seen many feel the same way. I’ve only had my 13PM for a week but I love the large size, while dramatically bigger than it needs to be the real estate of the screen size is just so nice. But this can be the feeling is someone new to such a large device, coming from the X

I had the 12 Pro Max before this, but before that I had the 11 Pro and I miss that size. The 13 Pro Max seems like the perfect size for me. Best Buy is offering $1,000 trade in for the iPhone 13 Pro Max and I'd just have to pay $100 to grab a 13 Pro. I think I might just do that.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I had the 12 Pro Max before this, but before that I had the 11 Pro and I miss that size. The 13 Pro Max seems like the perfect size for me. Best Buy is offering $1,000 trade in for the iPhone 13 Pro Max and I'd just have to pay $100 to grab a 13 Pro. I think I might just do that.

Cool well keep us posted, let us know what colour you’ll get (and what currently have) and overall thoughts on the difference (size, weight).

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site

Is the size really that bad that you would go down? I w we not from the XS MAX to the 13 pro max and I love the size. A little heavy on the camera side but I’m getting used to it.

But to each his own. As long as your happy than Apple’s happy.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I have been putting off getting a iPhone 13 Pro and have been using my brothers SE2 since he passed in May.

But, I am looking at buying one this month, I love the forum factor of my SE2, but I want to try the new camera and now that they finally have some in stock, looks like I will go for it.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Here we are in a new year and I don't even have the slightest desire to get the 13 Pro. This is abnormal for me lol. But I think I'm truly content with my 12 Pro. The 13 series doesn't seem to offer much to 12 Pro owners so I'm holding out. I will be considering upgrading to whatever Apple releases this year.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the 13 pro max and I couldn't imagine downsizing. Going on 45 and the screen size is great for me. Of course the eye doctor says I need readers. Lol. Not ready to show my age to much.

ReVu30

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Here we are in a new year and I don't even have the slightest desire to get the 13 Pro. This is abnormal for me lol. But I think I'm truly content with my 12 Pro. The 13 series doesn't seem to offer much to 12 Pro owners so I'm holding out. I will be considering upgrading to whatever Apple releases this year.

That’s a good choice though. The 14, or whatever Apple decides to call it, would probably be a bigger difference for you.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73