Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
I completely agree... my experience with FedEx has been much worse than my experience with UPS.

Mine has been at the local FedEx location since 1:41 yesterday afternoon with ZERO movement.

I talked to a FedEx driver today and he said they are backed up a few days unloading inbound freight.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Pretty good , been using it a lot after got it all set up. So far so good . I try to review phones as well as possible before I buy . This is the first iPhone I have pre ordered

That’s awesome man and I’m happy for you. Hopefully, this weekend I’ll have the time to really play around with it. Anyway, congrats on getting your new iPhone, sir…. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine has been at the local FedEx location since 1:41 yesterday afternoon with ZERO movement.

I talked to a FedEx driver today and he said they are backed up a few days unloading inbound freight.

Oh wow! That’s crazy. Still, your device is at least in your city/town and is only a delivery away from being in your hands…. :)

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

That’s beyond aggravating! They should at least give you the choice of going to pick it up!

davidnc

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
That’s beyond aggravating! They should at least give you the choice of going to pick it up!

Yesh normally they wont let you pick it up without once attempting to deliver.
But in a case like that it should be an exception.
One would think Fedex would want that since it would help them out as well.

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

It is still at the local FedEx. Hasn’t been scanned in almost 2 days. It moved from shipper to Bham in record time then stopped dead in it’s tracks. 🤨

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site

It is still at the local FedEx. Hasn’t been scanned in almost 2 days. It moved from shipper to Bham in record time then stopped dead in it’s tracks. 🤨

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Being my iPhone is now in Louisville, KY, the rescheduled delivery date may now be accurate, but we’ll see.

ad458e8f106fa79509d8007dd808059a.jpg

How do you get that arrow to edit pics

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I didn’t order at first. Waited awhile. Checked apple store app the other day and they had the blue max in stock at my Apple store and placed the order for pickup. Just not sure this is a worthy upgrade over the 12 pro max.

KCox2021

Sep 13, 2021
Visit site
I went to the Apple Store last night and upgraded from my 12 Pro 256gb to the 13 base 256gb. From what I read, with the exception of telephoto, the 13 base cameras exceed the 12 Pro. The 13 Pro wasn't in stock at my local Apple Store (Caesar's Forum Shoppes).

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Im still on the X, have been for 4 years....keep waiting to upgrade. Ive been available to upgrade for 2 years now but im just not dramatically drawn to do it...I know the phone is better but having a hard time justifying the jump. Kept waiting hoping they'd add fingerprint señsor unlock, faceid is fine but having to remove the mask or hold my phone up to my face when using in public can be annoying. also think the X is too small for typing, I have big hands...the screen size is fine for everything else but if I do go for a new iPhone it'll likely be the Max. Ive been somewhat tempted by the Pixel 6 recently, but the thought of going back to android doesn't sit well...become so used to iMessage, FaceTime, my banking apps and cards all working perfectly...while Siri sucks much worse than Google Assistant, everything else about iPhones just work better for me.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I went to the Apple Store last night and upgraded from my 12 Pro 256gb to the 13 base 256gb. From what I read, with the exception of telephoto, the 13 base cameras exceed the 12 Pro. The 13 Pro wasn't in stock at my local Apple Store (Caesar's Forum Shoppes).

Congratulations! What color did you choose?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just setup my GF’s new pink iPhone 13 yesterday and I must admit it looks great and she loves it. The pink color is perfectly done and is office-friendly. The feel and weight of the iPhone 13 impressed me. Well done Apple!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73