Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
When I first came to Apple I did a 6s+ then 7+. Then I did the X because I had to have that new design. I like everything except the screen was just a bit too small for me. So when I upgraded it was the 11 Pro Max. Was definitely nice to have the larger screen but of course the physical handling is a lot worse. I ended up being given a standard 11 as a work phone and the screen still seemed a good size.

Now I have the non Max 13 Pro and I think it’s perfect. The 6.1 is a good compromise and with the physical redesign from the 12 and 13. With the square sides the 6.1 inch screen phones are the same physical size essentially as the older 5.8” phones but with the larger screen.

This is excellent! Appreciate your perspective! If I was a betting man, I’d bet on me ending up with the 13 Pro, not the Max.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
If I were upgrading this year it would be to the Sierra Blue 13 Pro Max 256GB. I still say the Pacific Blue is hard to beat even with the Sierra Blue launching.

I love my 12pro max in the pacific blue. Haven’t had long and not ready to upgrade. It is a great device.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Note 20 on T-mobile with Jump on Demand. I really wanted to get a new Note, but Samsung has done away with the Note Series. So, I am seriously considering the iPhone 13 Pro Max with 256GB. I did buy an iPhone SE when that model first came out several years ago but never upgraded to another iPhone. I have two lines, my other line has a OnePlus 9 Pro on it, so I am not abandoning Android.

Samsung isn’t discontinuing the Note series. They just aren’t having one this yr. I read an article not so long ago. That would be nuts for them to do.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
According to the updated tracking information, my iPhone 13 Pro should be here in 3 days. We’ll see.

IMG_0294.png

davidnc

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
I ordered the Iphone 13 Pro Max 256 GB Sierra Blue on Sept 22 . Just a few minutes ago updated to preparing to ship.
So maybe by Friday or early next week it ships. Delivers : Oct. 21- Oct. 28
Updating from 11 Pro Max.

Last edited:

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
There are some people who feel the iPhone 13 models are not worth upgrading from their current smartphone and that’s their prerogative.

Having said that, I’m sure a good deal of people, especially those who have older devices, are interested in getting one of the new iPhone models. Are you considering purchasing or have you made up your mind to purchase an iPhone 13 model?

When I asked a Best Buy employee if they had any ATT 13 PMs he looked at my 12PM and said “since you have a 12 you should wait for the 14”. I said “do you have it or not. I’ll have a 14 when it arrives but right now I want a 13”. 🤦

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When I asked a Best Buy employee if they had any ATT 13 PMs he looked at my 12PM and said “since you have a 12 you should wait for the 14”. I said “do you have it or not. I’ll have a 14 when it arrives but right now I want a 13”.

(Laughing)…You did exactly what I would have done. ;)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I opted to work from home today so I could be available to retrieve my iPhone 13 Pro, but now the UPS tracking information has the delivery set for this coming Tuesday.

We’ll see…. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox