Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Getting a 13 Pro (graphite or silver) in 1TB. Upgrading from a 12 Pro.

My ball and chain wants a 13 Pro in Sierra Blue so gonna get her 256GB. Upgrading from a iPhone 12

Now that you’ll be getting the 1 TB model, do you plan on storing more files, pic, videos, etcetera on it?

Last edited:

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The new iPhone says…
giphy.gif

40e698eb6757c55189071c6137dbf057.jpg

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Now that you’ll be getting the 1 TB model, do you plan on storage a good deal of more files, pic, videos, etcetera on it?
Yes. I like to have a lot things downloaded to my device and like to have more than I need. On my current 512GB device I’m using around 410GB in iPhone storage.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
You mentioned that you use a slim bumper, can you tell me where you found a slim bumper case for the iPhone 12? I have always loved the bumper cases since the iPhone 4 days, but I haven't been able to find a suitable bumper...thank you!

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the phone is already a hit in China , didn’t realize preorders were already online.

8dd27ae2eb220edeec7b4af61cc6fe0e.jpg

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
You mentioned that you use a slim bumper, can you tell me where you found a slim bumper case for the iPhone 12? I have always loved the bumper cases since the iPhone 4 days, but I haven't been able to find a suitable bumper...thank you!

Rhinoshield is still making bumpers. RhinoShield CrashGuard NX iPhone 12 Case - Frame + Rim + Buttons - Black|RhinoShield I used one on my 7 Plus for a while and it was nice. With their new design I'd recommend getting extra button replacements for it though. Not sure if they've improved the quality but when I bought one of their newer designs for my X that had the customizable different button colors, they make them by laminating the colored plastic on the rubbery material that makes contact with the phone buttons and 2/3 buttons this plastic piece fell off after a few months. I was disappointed by that and moved on to other cases since. (was going to cost the same in shipping as the actual buttons to buy some new ones separate from buying with a case)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes. I like to have a lot things downloaded to my device and like to have more than I need. On my current 512GB device I’m using around 410GB in iPhone storage.

Oh okay. Heck, I can combine the items I have on my work issued MBA, my iPad Pro, and my personal iPhone 12 Pro and it still won’t add up to the amount of storage you’ve used…. :)

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I like that. The last few iPhones I got was ordered from the Apple Store mobile app for pickup the same day at one of the three Apple Stores in my area. Let us know how the size of the crowd when you go if you don’t mind.

Sure thing. I'll be there when the doors open. It'll be my first time going to the Apple Store on release day, actually. I believe they do open the doors early, if I'm not mistaken.

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I will both be getting one. She’s upgrading from the 11 pro max and I’ll be trading in my 12 pro max. I don’t need a new phone but figured what the heck can’t let my wife beat me.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My wife and I will both be getting one. She’s upgrading from the 11 pro max and I’ll be trading in my 12 pro max. I don’t need a new phone but figured what the heck can’t let my wife beat me.

That’s great and please be sure to let us know how you like it when you get it. :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Every iPhone i've had has been gold, ever since they introduced the colour. This year though, Sierra Blue calls to me.

There’s something about that Sierra blue color that’s eye-catching. It’s masculine, feminine and business-friendly, in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner