Who’s getting the iPhone 13 / 13 Pro / 13 Pro Max?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Every year I say I'm not, and end up trading up. But this year I really think I'm gonna stick with with the 12 pro max.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Every year I say I'm not, and end up trading up. But this year I really think I'm gonna stick with with the 12 pro max.

I hear you. Typically, I’m okay until I walk into an Apple Store. I’m going to try my best not to do it this time around…. :)

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
If I were upgrading this year it would be to the Sierra Blue 13 Pro Max 256GB. I still say the Pacific Blue is hard to beat even with the Sierra Blue launching.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I were upgrading this year it would be to the Sierra Blue 13 Pro Max 256GB. I still say the Pacific Blue is hard to beat even with the Sierra Blue launching.

I hear you. I take it your Pacific Blue iPhone still looks great?

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
I hear you. I take it your Pacific Blue iPhone still looks great?

It looks brand new. I have a edge to edge screen protector, a glass protector on the back and am using a slim bumper, which adds no bulkiness to my phone. There wasn’t enough features to wow me like last year. Plus I really love my phone and the color. It’s also the first year I’ve never got bored with a phone.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It looks brand new. I have a edge to edge screen protector, a glass protector on the back and am using a slim bumper, which adds no bulkiness to my phone. There wasn’t enough features to wow me like last year. Plus I really love my phone and the color. It’s also the first year I’ve never got bored with a phone.

You just said something that rings true for me as well. Like you, I’m also not bored with my current iPhone. :) As for your iPhone still looking brand new, do you plan to sell it when you decide to get a newer model iPhone in the future or will you pass it down to a family member or something?

SABRIAN70

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
1 TB? Geez, are you trying to store all of your old DVD and CD collection on your iPhone?….(Laughing)….I’m just messing with you. What made you choose the graphite over the other colors?

I have a rather large collection of music, music videos, movies purchased while traveling, photos , videos of my kids which are adults now , birthdays, holidays , and my son plays college football and record him playing .. this phone will be one I will have for a while …

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I will keep my iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB Graphite and won’t be upgrading.
The changes don’t warrant an upgrade this year.

sheba510

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Note 20 on T-mobile with Jump on Demand. I really wanted to get a new Note, but Samsung has done away with the Note Series. So, I am seriously considering the iPhone 13 Pro Max with 256GB. I did buy an iPhone SE when that model first came out several years ago but never upgraded to another iPhone. I have two lines, my other line has a OnePlus 9 Pro on it, so I am not abandoning Android.

Momof2_1711

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
You just said something that rings true for me as well. Like you, I’m also not bored with my current iPhone. :) As for your iPhone still looking brand new, do you plan to sell it when you decide to get a newer model iPhone in the future or will you pass it down to a family member or something?

I’m going to keep it as a back up phone and trade in my XS Max. My family have iPhone 11 and 11 Pro. I’ll trade in my daughter’s 11 for iPhone 13 in March and my fiancé ain’t going to upgrade until his phone is either lost, broken or unusable.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m going to keep it as a back up phone and trade in my XS Max. My family have iPhone 11 and 11 Pro. I’ll trade in my daughter’s 11 for iPhone 13 in March and my fiancé ain’t going to upgrade until his phone is either lost, broken or unusable.

Understood.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a Samsung Note 20 on T-mobile with Jump on Demand. I really wanted to get a new Note, but Samsung has done away with the Note Series. So, I am seriously considering the iPhone 13 Pro Max with 256GB. I did buy an iPhone SE when that model first came out several years ago but never upgraded to another iPhone. I have two lines, my other line has a OnePlus 9 Pro on it, so I am not abandoning Android.

Go for it. Go ahead and get the iPhone 13 Pro Max. That way you’ll have an updated iPhone and remain true to your Android side…(Laughing)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have a rather large collection of music, music videos, movies purchased while traveling, photos , videos of my kids which are adults now , birthdays, holidays , and my son plays college football and record him playing .. this phone will be one I will have for a while …

Oh okay and thanks for the follow up. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox