What case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Picked up Apple official midnight leather case, love it as i always loved apples leather cases...no difference this time.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone used one of these Tech 21 evo max cases? I like the camera cover for my 13 pro.
f7074d60a15b87f31620dd0fe07fca89.jpg

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Has anyone used one of these Tech 21 evo max cases? I like the camera cover for my 13 pro.
f7074d60a15b87f31620dd0fe07fca89.jpg

I have one for my 13 Pro Max and while Tech21 initially advertised it with MagSafe, I see they removed that branding probably because the MagSafe was almost non-existent. Otherwise, it's a great case. It's rugged, can take a 20-foot fall, and the camera cover is really nice.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I have one for my 13 Pro Max and while Tech21 initially advertised it with MagSafe, I see they removed that branding probably because the MagSafe was almost non-existent. Otherwise, it's a great case. It's rugged, can take a 20-foot fall, and the camera cover is really nice.
I not worried about mag safe I really don't use it so thanks for your recommendation much appreciated.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Wanted something thinner than my Mous for my 13 Pro since I'm home mostly right now (work from home 100% of the time still) but needed a little protection due to tile floors, so I just ordered a Caudabe Sheath to try out a thinner case.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Wanted something thinner than my Mous for my 13 Pro since I'm home mostly right now (work from home 100% of the time still) but needed a little protection due to tile floors, so I just ordered a Caudabe Sheath to try out a thinner case.

Ever had a Caudabe? Had two for my 11 Pro. Love that case. Hope you are happy with yours.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Ever had a Caudabe? Had two for my 11 Pro. Love that case. Hope you are happy with yours.

Nope, gonna be my first one. I generally go for more drop resistant styles like Mous, Catalyst, Rhinoshield, but with all the working from home I don't feel the need to be running one of those as much. I would go naked, but I fear the tile in my house. I don't really drop my phone but that could be cause it's usually in a case which tends to add extra grip.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
Nope, gonna be my first one. I generally go for more drop resistant styles like Mous, Catalyst, Rhinoshield, but with all the working from home I don't feel the need to be running one of those as much. I would go naked, but I fear the tile in my house. I don't really drop my phone but that could be cause it's usually in a case which tends to add extra grip.

I think it is pretty minimal but still offers enough protection if you do drop it. It’s protected mine against a few drops.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I think it is pretty minimal but still offers enough protection if you do drop it. It’s protected mine against a few drops.

Yeah that’s what drew me to try it. That and Aaron’s glowing review from Mobile Reviews Eh. I had been considering trying a Peel or similar until I found out about the sheath

KCox2021

Sep 13, 2021
Visit site
With putting a MagSafe mount in my truck, and a lack of a MagSafe case, I’ve been going with a naked iPhone this week. Living on the edge. I do have a UAG Metropolis on the way. The one issue I have always had with cases is I believe the iPhone is a device that has some beauty about it. And I believe a case, even a clear case, hides it.

Well, even though my phone is fully covered by Apple Care+, I'm not risking a $1000 phone just for looks. I'll sacrifice style for comfort anytime.

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
First of all, I'm getting a body protector for my 13 Pro from Gadgetshieldz with a Nitro Force Spigen case because the body protector will protect the back of the phone from scratches when I remove the case then and there. Cause I need my phone to be new for resale purposes!!:cool:
I'll provide the links for easy access for you guys:yes:
https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/apple-iphone-13-pro-screen-protectors-screen-guards-covers.html
https://www.spigen.com/collections/...3-pro-case-nitro-force?variant=39955564855343

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
What color did you get? What color is your phone?

It showed up today. It's a nice looking blue. Darker than the phone of course but you can still tell from the camera area that it's the Sierra Blue phone. Based on the MR review I think I expected it to be thinner but I guess any thinner means the Veil from them or one of the totalee/peel cases. It still much thinner than the Mous though and feels really good and super grippy in hand. Definitely be adding Caudabe to my list of case companies to buy from.

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
It showed up today. It's a nice looking blue. Darker than the phone of course but you can still tell from the camera area that it's the Sierra Blue phone. Based on the MR review I think I expected it to be thinner but I guess any thinner means the Veil from them or one of the totalee/peel cases. It still much thinner than the Mous though and feels really good and super grippy in hand. Definitely be adding Caudabe to my list of case companies to buy from.

Glad hear! Hope you enjoy it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Re: iPhone 13 cases

I had the apple silicon blue arrive this morning and it’s a nice colour. I nearly always have the apple leather case but not keen on this set of colours, none of them seem to go that well with the Sienna Blue Pro. It seems odd that there is not blue leather option.

I don’t understand not having a blue case. Have blue on my 12 max
I ordered the black cherry and the green ordered