What case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?

bgl321

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
My Mous Clarity showed up just now. I like it. Shows off the Sierra Blue really well.

540fc3ce3073d588641447172d88323b.jpg

That’s looks really nice!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This is a known behaviour with Tapatalk.
You can long press on the post, and choose “More” and then “Web View”. It will then show the post as a web page and you will see the remote image.

Yeah it’s been a known behavior for far to freaking long.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
If I decide to take the plunge on the 13 Pro, it will be the clear Apple Mag Safe case. The same one I had on my iPhone 12 Pro.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Anyone tried one of the Peel cases, either on a 13, or the 12's? Thinking about picking up one for around the house use where I know I'm not likely to drop & destroy the phone. Never bought one of the super thin cases before, just have heard their name come up a LOT for them.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I ended up with a otter box commuter case with a pop socket to boot. It protected from drops and the pop socket is a awesome attachment.
Tried to find a Apple leather case locally but not in stock may try the silicone case.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Apple MagSafe Silicone case with mag safe Popsocket grip on it. It’s amazing how secure the pop socket adheres to the case!

a5d73567d3aeba4da8c8367091c72c53.jpg

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I picked up the LifeProof Next case for my 13 Pro Max. It's clear (shows off that Sierra Blue), has MagSafe, but it's expensive at $90. Worth it to me though to protect it from dirt, dust, and snow since I work outside.

I also picked up the Otterbox Defender Pro XT but I think I'm going to return that one since it's not that noticeably different from the Next case.

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I picked up the LifeProof Next case for my 13 Pro Max. It's clear (shows off that Sierra Blue), has MagSafe, but it's expensive at $90. Worth it to me though to protect it from dirt, dust, and snow since I work outside.

I also picked up the Otterbox Defender Pro XT but I think I'm going to return that one since it's not that noticeably different from the Next case.

Thinking about the Next case. Could you give a review after a couple of days, and maybe a couple of pics?

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I received my Carved case today and it is incredible. Both in looks and function. It’s beautiful and it feels great, nice and grippy, with very clicky buttons. Perfect! In love…. :) B3EAE10B-A5F3-47C1-91B1-6A8E483873CF.jpegBB7DBBF7-6289-4FAE-A325-35B3018521F0.jpeg

Last edited:

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have one coming in the mail tomorrow or Monday! I got the deep red color though since I think it'll make my Sierra Blue 13 Pro Max pop.

You will love it! I love how each case is completely unique, so there will never be another one just like it. The details of how they make these are very interesting, with wood burls and colored resins. I imagine being a natural material, wood, it will age nicely like leather does.
I liked the red, the teal, and the purple colors a lot, but the black, white and creamy browns kept catching my eye because the patterns were so interesting. There truly isn’t a bad choice here as they are all beautiful!

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
You will love it! I love how each case is completely unique, so there will never be another one just like it. The details of how they make these are very interesting, with wood burls and colored resins. I imagine being a natural material, wood, it will age nicely like leather does.
I liked the red, the teal, and the purple colors a lot, but the black, white and creamy browns kept catching my eye because the patterns were so interesting. There truly isn’t a bad choice here as they are all beautiful!

The black, white, and cream colors look really great! I kinda want to order one with those color combinations now

I initially ordered a dark blue one, but I emailed customer service to ask them to cancel my order so I could order the red, and they gave me a code that turned out to be a free case! That was nice of them! I'll definitely buy from them from now on!

Westiemom

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
The black, white, and cream colors look really great! I kinda want to order one with those color combinations now

I initially ordered a dark blue one, but I emailed customer service to ask them to cancel my order so I could order the red, and they gave me a code that turned out to be a free case! That was nice of them! I'll definitely buy from them from now on!

Wow! That was really nice of them! They do have great customer service. I had also ordered a dark blue to begin with, even though I kept looking back at a black/white/cream with a fantastic pattern. But I thought about it too long and someone snapped up that one. I didn’t see another of that color at the time that I wanted so I got the blue. But when I received it I just wasn’t crazy about it. Got on line and looked at what was new on the site and spotted this one that I have now and couldn’t take my eyes off it. So I snapped it up and contacted them to return the blue. They were great about it and sent me instructions. They don’t give free return shipping so I had to pay the postage, but they give a full refund of the $52 price of the case. So it just cost me $4.50 extra to get the case I like a lot better and it was worth it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR