What case do you plan to get for your iPhone 13?

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: iPhone 13 cases

Oh…..my……gosh! I just found this site and these cases are simply amazing! Someone might already know about these but I didn’t. It is called Carve and the cases are handmade out of wood and resin. Beautiful colors literally molded into the wood. They have a video on their site where you can see how they’re made. Fell in love and had to order another stinkin’ case! And every one is unique - once you buy it it’s gone forever! They make new ones daily and put them up on the site when they’re done. See and love it you gotta grab it. I learned that when I tried to buy the first one I fell in love with it and in the time it took me to put it in the cart it was gone.

You have got to at least check these out. https://www.carved.com/collections/iphone-13-pro-phone-cases-all I don’t think I’ll be buying anything else now.

Very reasonable price for stabwood! :)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Oh…..my……gosh! I just found this site and these cases are simply amazing! Someone might already know about these but I didn’t. It is called Carve and the cases are handmade out of wood and resin. Beautiful colors literally molded into the wood. They have a video on their site where you can see how they’re made. Fell in love and had to order another stinkin’ case! And every one is unique - once you buy it it’s gone forever! They make new ones daily and put them up on the site when they’re done. See and love it you gotta grab it. I learned that when I tried to buy the first one I fell in love with it and in the time it took me to put it in the cart it was gone.

You have got to at least check these out. https://www.carved.com/collections/iphone-13-pro-phone-cases-all I don’t think I’ll be buying anything else now.

Those are very pretty. I like the fact that they can have Magsafe added. I may well get one myself.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

The Apple leather case actually provides a very good balance of protection for its slim form factor. The only downside is if it gets dropped on pavement it will scuff pretty badly.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site

I was leaning towards a apple black leather case but can't see any real protection.

The leather cases is not high protection although I dropped mine on a cement patio last summer and the case was cracked but the phone was fine the reason I like them is they do not ad a lot of extra weight to your device .

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

One of these days I’ll have to try an Apple case. I have yet to own one as I’m looking for the ones with great drop protection usually like rhinoshield or catalyst or mous for example. Working from home for the last 18 months I could probably get away with one though as long as they can handle a potential accidental waist high drop to a tile floor.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site

I have my iPhone 13 Pro Max hiding in a thick, 20-ft drop resistant case. I don't like that I do that, but I dropped $1,400 on the phone yesterday and I don't want it to break/shatter.

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I got into ESR’s Matte Back cases, got it for my Samsung A52 5G and now my 13PM. I was going to it for my Flip3 but had to go with Samsung’s O-Ring green case.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Currently using otter box commuter case but ordered an apple leather case in black I will keep one send the other one back.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
7d215e32c6d90c773b69d7f6b8c1a509.jpg

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Not specifically a case as my Mous won’t be here until Wednesday but my ESR Armorite screen protectors showed up today. These are a nice upgrade over the cheaper versions I used on my 11 Pro Max. The black borders make it blend in to the phone perfectly and that 110lb impact resistance is reassuring. You have to really look to even tell there is something on there.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Not specifically a case as my Mous won’t be here until Wednesday but my ESR Armorite screen protectors showed up today. These are a nice upgrade over the cheaper versions I used on my 11 Pro Max. The black borders make it blend in to the phone perfectly and that 110lb impact resistance is reassuring. You have to really look to even tell there is something on there.

This is the brand I bought, easy to put on and really blends in, the cutout is perfect around the ear speaker. Works fine with a case too!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
This is the brand I bought, easy to put on and really blends in, the cutout is perfect around the ear speaker. Works fine with a case too!

Yeah I’ve been using them since I found them during the iPhone X days. I like the alignment ring, makes it foolproof to put them on perfectly. Previous to my X I used to spend a solid 30+ minutes getting the protectors lined up on my 7+ and getting all the dust bits out that would appear while trying to re-align it correctly over camera and speaker cutouts.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner